Chapter 6: Handling Business

As I got to drop this shit off I start to daydream about how good my life could be. I could be sitting good right now, but I don't even know how much this night was gonna pay me. Well I guess  I'll find out when I get there. It's already dark as fuck outside and I can't see no street lights where I'm going. Bruh like what the fuck this Boggs got me driving in the middle of no mans land.

Say I need to see Ant. Is he here? Asked August

Yea he is. Who's asking for him. Asked the guard at the gate.

Nigga tell him that nookie got a package for him ya heard me. Said August getting irritated.

Ok bet my nigga. Said the guard as he opening up the gate to let August through.

Thank you nigga. Said August looking at the guard side eyed.

Man as I'm approaching this big ass wearhouse. This shit look like something out of a movie. I'm pretty sure y'all know the kind I'm talking about to. Where the whole thing is a set up and I get fucked ova loose the money and the drugs. Then wake up in my draws in the middle of nowhere. Yea nigga that's exactly what it looked like.

Say wazzam bruh you Ant? Asked August

Yea blood what's your name? Asked Ant

I'm August I work for nookie. Said August

Ok yea he told me a young cat was stoppin by. Said Ant with a smile.

Yea say bruh the package in the back you need me to pop the trunk or what. Said August Ready To Leave.

Damn blood hold ya fire nigga you got somewhere to be? Asked Ant with a smile but a stern face expression.

Nah son I'm good. Said August look out his rear view mirror.

Oh aight then. Said Ant as he walked to the back to pop open the truck.

Look I know this ain't none of my business but how much do I get paid for doin this shit? Asked August

Well nigga first off you not even suppose to be talking to me. Second off don't ever ask how much you get paid that's for me and nookie to handle and for you to find out. You got me my nigga. Said Ant Looking August in his eyes.

Yea my nigga I gotcha. Said August looking down at the open trunk full of cocaine.

So as they head into the wearhouse to put away the drugs. He gives me another duffle bag to put on the trunk. But it was a Spongebob duffle bag. So I open it and it's kids clothes inside the bag. I'm lost somebody help me.

Say bruh I know I didn't drive all this way to babysit ya bad ass kids bruh?!! Asked August rolling his eyes.

Nigga shut yo dumbass up. See nigga that's your problem with me already you talk to damn much. Just learn to shut up and watch. And if I did have you watch my bad ass kids you would do that shit I'm a heartbeat. Said Ant

Aight nigga whateva look we ready to go? Asked August

Look here my nigga I make the rules not you!! Yelled Ant

Ok bet. Said August

Look bruh the money is in this secret zipper at the bottom of the cops pull you over just tell them this bag is for your lil boy. He had a sleep over and forgot his bag at home you going to bring the bag to him. Said Ant as the lie flow out his mouth like water.

Ok cool deal. Said August starting up the truck and head back to nookie house.

Don't get me wrong Ant wasn't a bad lookin dude from what I seen. He was at least 6'3 , light skinned, green eyes, clean white smile. I just don't understand what a nigga like him could choose this life. When he probably had way better options then this shit here. But I guess you do what you gotta do rather you like it or not.

BUT EVERYDAY YOU HUSTLE YOU GOTTA ASK YOURSELF IS IT REALLY WORTH IT? OR AM I JUST SETTLING FOR THIS LIFE WHEN I KNOW I COULD DO BETTER.....