Chapter 4: It Gets Real

So I manage to get the girl her weed in order to let me stay at the gas station. Everything was cool though but I forgot I had to meet ol dude Nookie. Hopefully this shit work out.

Say bruh you wanted to West Bank with me? Said August

Nigga fuck no that's a far ass walk bruh and it's hot as fuck. Said his homeboy.

Man whatever bruh I'll walk my damn self ova there ya heard me. Said August laughed.

Whatever. Said the homebody as he turned and walked away.

Man but that nigga Really was right that was a long ass walk. A nigga legs was dead by the time my dumbass got to that big blue house. He wasn't lien tho that bitch was the biggest house on the block tho. One day ima be in something like that.

Say bruh what's good? Said August

Shit nothin much really countin this money ya heard me. Come on in and let me show you how real bosses work nigga. I put it work all day. Said nookie talkin shit.

Yea son I feel that. Said August as he walks in the living room and see the piles on money in the table.

This me right hea nigga all day everyday. Said nookie with a cocky smile.

Yea son what type of work you sell to be gettin money like that? Asked August with a smile.

Shit I sell coke nigga that's where the real money at ya heard me. Said nookie

Well shid I'm tryna get where you at real talk. Said August

Nah bruh you ain't ready to touch this shit. Look lil nigga you gotta crawl before you can walk. You can't jump straight into that shit and not know what you doin. That's how you get fucked up my nigga. Listen to me when I tell you this shit ain't no game. Said nookie looking at August dead in the face.

Yea I gotchu son. So what you need me to do? Asked August

First ima let you seek this pound and let's see how much you come back with. Do that for a while and we gonna see how good you are. Then if you really Ready to play in the big leagues then I'll give you a shot. Said nookie.

Ok cool that's a bet son. Said August

NAH LOOK MY NIGGA YOU SMOKE MY SHIT OR IF MONEY COME UP MISSIN ITS GONNA BE YA ASS YA HEARD ME. Said nookie as he point the 9mm to August head.

Yea I got it . Said August with beads of sweat rollin down his face.

Bruh I gots to get the fuck out this house. I mean I appreciate the work but damn nigga chill out. But I need to make sure I make this money bruh and really hustle my ass off cause I refuse to sell weed foreva. That nigga had racks on the table son like that's the shit I really want. But until then I gotta get this shit done today.

Aight bruh ima catch you later. Said August.

Aight cool now remember what the fuck I said nigga. Said nookie laughing.

Ok cool. Said August as he walks out the front door with the backpack full of weed.

MAN IMA REALLY PROVE TO THIS NIGGA I'M REALLY BOUT THAT LIFE SON. I GOT HUSTLE IN MY BLOOD BITCH AND NOBODY GON TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME. CAUSE IMA REAL ASS STREET NIGGA YA HEARD ME DON'T UNDERESTIMATE A BROKE NIGGA HUSTLE. IF YOU WANNA EAT BAD ENOUGH FIGHT FOR THAT SHIT.....