Chapter 13: How Did It Get This Way

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU DONT WANNA READ IT THEN MOVE THE HELL AROUND😂😂💵🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️💯✅🍆🍆🍆🍆🍑🍑🍑🍑

Ok y'all sorry for the slow update been busy with work but I'm back now😂💁🏾‍♀️💁🏾‍♀️💯

As I lay across my bed high off my ass I start to think about Jariah and how things turned out. A part of me missed the hell outta her and the other part of me wanted her to stay the fuck gone to be honest. But the truth is I can't get mad at her no more cuz now I'm just as worst as her. I been shooting Up for the past 15 days now. I even lost the work I had with nookie. That nigga kicked me to the curb like a bitch who over stayed her welcome the night before. I really can't blame him though I was so fucked Up I could barely make a complete sentence. But all's well it ends well and right now that's the story of my fuckin life.

3 hours later ....

Say bruh you got the good shit tonight or no? Said August looking like a walking skeleton.

Yea my boy how much you need? Said the drug dealer

Shid I just need a taste I'm good for it. Smiled August with a lustful look in his eyes.

Oh yea well show me what it do then? Said the drug dealer as he walks to the side of the alley.

Ok bet well if I give you want you need I can get what I need free of charge right my nigga? Said August as he looked back both ways to see if anyone was comin.

Yea I gotcha believe me. Said the drug dealer.

10 Minutes Later....

Aaaahhhh shit nigga gimme that dick. Screamed the drug dealer as August thrust his dick harder and faster.

Yea nigga I gotcha. Said August as the car proceeds to rock faster.

Ooohhhhhhh shiiiitttt I feel It make me nut nigga fuck right there hit That shit. Screamed the dealer.

Aaahhh fuck here it comes. Screamed August as he nuts in the dealer.

Oh no nigga you not about to make me nut and scream in this car and you not get yours. Said the dealer as the beads of sweat roll down his forehead and a smile spread across his face.

Hell yea I was wondering when it was gonna be my turn. Smiled August as he lays on the backseat ass cheeks wide open for the dealer to slide inside.

Oohhh fuck me daddy please don't stop nigga this ass is yours. Screamed August

Oh yea who ass this belong to nigga say it louder I want the neighbors to fuckin hear you scream my shit what's my name nigga. Said the dealer as he thrust himself harder and faster into August.

Daddy jay. Daddy jay. Daddy jay. Daaaddddyyyy jaaaayyyy please nigga keep fuckin me don't stttttoooopppp. Screamed August to the top of his lungs until the dealer nutted all inside his and begin to slow stroke him.

How that dick was? Asked the dealer with a pleasant smile on his face.

Shid daddy that shit was worth it. Said August as he proceeds to get dressed.

Nah nigga where you think you goin I ain't finished this dick needs suckin before you leave out this car. Said the dealer.

Ok and then I can get my drugs? Asked August

Yea you can get whateva you want if you suck this monster right. Said the dealer

Bruh desperate times calls for desperate measures. I never thought I would be in the backseat of some nigga car gettin my back blown out. But it was well worth it cuz I'm puttin in work on this nigga dick with these jaws. After he bust in my mouth twice I clean up the best way I could with Baby whips, got out the car with my drugs in my hand and walked 4 blocks back to my house. The feeling of shooting heroine was mind blowing it makes you feel like your on top of the world like you can literally do anything and I love the feelin.

DRUGS ARE A ABSOLUTE KILLER I SEE WHAT PEOPLE MEAN NOW WJEN THEU SAY ONCE YOU ON IT ITS HARD AS FUCK TO GET OFF ...SHID I KEEP FUCKIN THAT NIGGA THE WAY I DID TONIGHT I MIGHT AS WELL KEEP GETTIN MY DRUGS FROM HIM AND SEE WHERE MY HIGH TAKES ME.....