Chapter 9: Money Talk

So it been about a week or two since I started selling rocks. The shit been good yea but I really need a whip. Cause this being on my feet all day is a bitch. Ima need some new shoes now them bitch runnin away from me now I been walking so much.

So once again I make the drop to Nookie house so he can see how much money I'm pullin in.

Wazzam son. Said August

Shit nothin much I heard you been doing good thangs on them block I see you my nigga. Smiled nookie

Yea son I'm really gettin it bruh. Smiled August feeling proud.

Ok cool deal. Now let's see how much money you puttin in. Said nookie

Ok. Said August as he pulls the money out and places it on the table.

I see you puttin in work. Said nookie

Yea so what's my next mission? Asked August

Well since you doing good I do got another mission for you. But don't get to excited because it's a far drive. Said nookie looking at August side ways

Well how far is it? Asked August

Well it's all the way in Miami. Said nookie

Well that's good my nigga cause I ain't never been to Miami before. Smiled August getting excited.

Nah nigga don't get to excited. This drop gonna be bigger that the last one you did ya heard me. Said nookie as he walks to the back of the house.

Ok cool I'm sure I can't handle it. Said August as he follows behind him.

Well my nigga you think you can handle this? Asked nookie as he opens up the empty bedroom door with boxes of cocaine.

August eyes gets wide as he looks at the boxes before him. Think how much money he could make doing this drop. He knows the money he can make off this drop will have him straight for a while he can get his own car and small apartment. But the risk is what's really scaring him to shit in his pants. Cause him going to jail for the rest of his life is not something he would look forward to. Just as he was thinking that a text message from his phone snaps him out his thoughts.

Jariah: hey cute what's up.

August: shid nothin handling business text you late when I'm done.

Jariah: ok bet.

Look nigga you want in or you don't? Asked nookie getting impatient

Yea I do. So when do I have to leave? Asked August

You leave at 9pm and show up at 8am and don't be fuckin late. If you late that's fuckin up my money and you know by Know I don't play with my money. Said nookie looking at August with red eyes.

Ok cool I gotcha. Said August as he gets in the truck while the boys load the boxes in the back.

So what's the guys name that I'm dropping this load to? Asked August

Damn nigga you ask a lot of fuckin questions. But the nigga name is Kev when you get to the warehouse ask for him tell him nookie sent you. Said nookie

Ok got it. Said August

Remember nigga don't be late and stay clear from police you got it. Said nookie

Yea bruh this ain't my first time. Smile August with confidence.

As I back out the driveway looking like I had everything under control. I was slowly panicking in my mind. Like what if I get pulled the fuck out? Then I'll get arrested and once I get out they gonna be looking for me thinking I rat them out. Then that's gonna be a hit on my ass right there. Now I know how to duck the 12s in this bitch. But when I get to another state that's a while other story cause them muthafuckas move different. I just gotta stay in the clear and I'll be ok.

BRUH DONT LET ME GET CAUGHT THE FUCK UP CAUSE IF I LOOSE THESE NIGGAS SHIT THATS MY FUCKIN LIFE DOG. I RUFUSE TO GO DOWN I JUST GITTA PLAY IT LIKE THE GAME GO. IF SHIT HAPPENS THEN I GOTTA TAKE MY LICK LIKE ANY STREET NIGGA WOULD YA HEARD ME THATS LIFE.....

Wattpad Lovers Let Me Know What Y'all Think About The Story💯💯🤗🤗🤗🤗