Chapter Two

When we reached Harry and Louis' flat Harry took me aside while Louis was watching TV and asked me what was wrong. I was surprised anyone realised I was feeling sad but I never really told anyone my problems. "Nothing" I replied and accidentally let out a sigh. "Ok Sophie" Harry replied "But I'm not going to take nothing for an answer tell me what's up?" My real name was actually Sophia but I had lots of nicknames that they called me by. After a while I gave in.

"So what happened?" Harry asked. "Well" I started. "I don't really know, Louis just told me about Katie and I know i'm his best friend and I shouldn't be getting upset over this but for some reason, I am'' I mumbled the whole thing. "Katie?" Harry asked. I nodded. "Who's Katie?" he replied. Louis didn't tell him yet. I'm so stupid! "Oh he hasn't told you yet.." I sighed. "Told me what?" he replied. "What didn't he tell me?" "He has a girl friend." I whispered. I couldn't help myself I ran into the nearest room and locked the door. I let the tears flow down my cheeks and felt my face go red.

Harry's POV

I can't believe Louis has a girl friend. The fact that it wasn't Sophie was weird. We all thought he liked her and we were sure she liked him. Sophie ran into my room and slammed the door shut, most likely locking it aswell.

"What was that" called Louis from the TV room. I couldn't tell him that Sophie was upset. "Nothing" I yelled back. I went to the fridge and got a drink. When I turned around I jumped seeing Louis figure infront of me. "Where's Sophie?" he questoned. "She was tired so she went for a little sleep" I lied. "Ok, and Harry theres someone i'd like you and Sophie to meet." he said proudly. "Who is it" I played dumb. "Well I met a girl her name is Katie and I really like her and we are dating," He said. "You and Sophie are the only ones who know, so please don't tell the boys yet. I want my best guy and girl to meet my girlfriend first." He smiled. "You told Sophie before me?" I questioned him. "Well yeah" he mumbled. I must have made him feel awkward."What happened to bro's before hoes" I laughed. "Shut up haz" he replied with a smile. "How was Sophie about it" I asked. "She seemed to be pretty happy for me" he answered. If only he knew how she really felt.. "Anyway" he continued, "Me, you, Soph and Katie are all going out tomorrow night, I want to know your opinions on her before we get serious" he smiled.  "cool" I repllied simply. How am I going to convince Sophie to go.

Sophie's POV

I woke up and looked at my surroundings. Oh I must have fallen asleep in Harry's room. I turned to my side and looked at his alarm clock. HOLY SHIT I slept for 4 hours. I can't believe I haven't eaten in four hours, thats just crazy considering I eat non stop. I got up and went into the ensuit. My hair was a complete mess and my eyes were red. I began to brush the nots out of my naturally straight, brown hair and washed my face.

There was a knock on the door. I walked back into Harry's room and opened it up to see Harry standing there with a box of pizza and drinks. I immediately started smiling. "Thought you might be hungry" he said. I smiled as we made our way into the TV room. He sat the box on the coffee table and turned on the TV. "Where's Lou" I asked. "Well he's out" he paused "With Katie." "Oh cool" I replied. "Here's the thing" he started. "Tomorrow night he want us to meet Katie, so we are all going to some restaurant." "Should be fun" I said sarcastically He laughed. "Are the boys coming?" I questioned. "No just me and you, He said he wants his best girl and guy to meet his girlfriend before the others." I smiled. I was still his best girl! "Can you pllllleeeaaaasseeeeee come with me" Harry nagged. I don't know whether I want to go or not.. If I do go I will get jealous, but if I don't go Louis might get mad.. "Ummm"I started. "Pleaaaassseee" Harry replied with a puppy dog face. It was so cute. "Fine" I said. "YAY" he replied and did a little happy dance. I just laughed at him.  The pizza was all gone so Harry through the box on the floor. We started watching Family Guy since it was one of mine and Harry's favourite shows and before I knew it I was asleep on his shoulder.