Chapter Nineteen

I haven't updated in ages. Sorry! x

Sophie's POV

It's been three days since I saw Louis with Katie. My phone has exploded and Louis kept coming over. I didn't open the door. I felt bad, very bad but I didn't want to talk to him. He should understand after what he did. It actually disgusted me. I had known Louis for so long and never has he done something as stupid is this. Why would he do that to me. Lead me on to break me down.

I am sick of being unhappy. I still love Louis obviously. It's not that easy to get over someone who meant the world to you.

I need to get out more. The last three days I haven't left the house. Not once.

My phone rang for the one millionth time. He doesn't get it. I got my phone of the bench and threw it at the wall.. Not the best idea since it fell to the ground and shattered. Stupid Iphone's.

A knock came from the door. "It's Harry." He called.

I opened the door and was pleased to find he came alone.

"Wow you look like shit.." He said when he saw me.

"Thanks for the self esteem boost!" I replied sarcastically.

I knew I looked like shit. I hadn't brushed my hair, hadn't eaten, hadn't even changed out of my pyjamas.

"Sorry" He replied.

"Don't be"

He paused a while before he started talking. "Maybe you should give him a chance?"

"I already gave him a chance and he stuffed that up." I answered.

"Yeah but." He let out a sigh.

"But what?" I questioned.

"I don't know," he said.

"Just tell me."

"Maybe you saw it wrong." he answered.

"What else could it have been Harry?" I asked.

He let out a sigh . He sighs a lot.

"Well you'll never know until you talk to him." He said.

That was true. But how would I be able to trust him. he could be lying.

I voiced my thoughts. "And how would I know he wasn't lying? How can I trust him?" I asked.

"Sophie, He is your best friend in the whole world. You become someones best friend by earning their trust. You should trust him, I'm sure he wouldn't do something as mean as that."

"I guess you right.."

"Yeah now get cleaned up and i'll call him." Harry said.

"No, not today. I'm not ready." I replied.

"Fine but you better be ready tomorrow." He replied sounding very serious.

"I'll be ready."

I was going to face Louis. The heartbreaker. He still has my heart. But it's broken. And who want's a broken heart..

Not me..

Harry's POV

I left Sophie's place to go to mine and Louis' flat.

When I got there I heard Louis crying. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. Although he stuffed up and I was pissed at him I still cared for him.

"She's not going t- to give me a cha- chance " He cried out.

"Yes she is." I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Well she said she'd speak to you tomorrow." I answered.

"R-really?" He replied.

"Yeah, you better work this crap out." I said before going in to my room.

I'm trying my best to get them both back together. Louis obviously loves her and is faithfull to her and she loves him but she is just heart broken and she doesn't trust him. Argghhh my friends are so complicated. Why can't they just kiss and make up and everyone can be happy.

Follow me on twitter.. @Niallsmyhero   xx