Chapter Five

Sophie’s POV

I got to the boys flat early that morning while Harry was still asleep. “Louis” I said happily.                

“SOPHIE” He said mocking my voice before running in slow motion towards me I did the same back and we embraced in a big hug.

I smiled in to his shoulder before whispering “Why are we so weird?” He laughed.  I liked being in his arms. He smelled so good.  I am so weird, why am I smelling him? I Loved when he didn’t do his hair in the morning it just looked so effortlessly sexy.

“How have been?” he asked.

“Yeah I’ve been good” I replied. “How about you?”

“Yeah good, We have all the next two weeks off so Me and the boys are going back to our home towns, Wanna come with me and Katie?” Of course Katie would be there. But anytime with Louis is good.

“Yeah sure, I’d love too” I replied with a smile. Then  a cough came from the other side of the room. We both turned our head to see Harry.

“HARRY YOUR AWAKE YAY” Louis practically screamed.

"Yes Lou, I'm up," he said whilst walking over to me and putting his around my waist. Louis' head shot up and he looked at Harry. I could have sworn he was jealous.

"So anyway" he started. "I was just umm wondering if umm," he stopped.

"Wondering what," Harry asked snuggling me into his chest. Louis looked uncomfortable.

"I was just wondering if you guys were dating?" he mumbled. He looked hurt. I'm such a bad person I did this to my best friend, but maybe that meant it was working, I had to play along. What have I got to lose.

I nodded and Harry said "Yeah we are mate, maybe soon we can all go on a double date?"

Louis smiled, "Yeah i'd like that." He'd like that? He was not jealous or upset. I was knocked out of thoughts when Harry kissed the top of my head.

Louis' POV

THEY'RE DATING?! WHAT THE HELL! Why am I so angry. They are my best friends I should be happy for them. What's wrong with me. I was not cool with it at all. Maybe seeing Katie again would help me get myself back together. Now she might want to go to Cheshire with Harry instead of Doncaster with me...

"Soph, You still coming to Doncaster?" I asked unsure of her answer.

"Of course" she smiled her gorgeous smile. "When do we leave?"

"Tonight actually, I'm going to pick Katie up and take her out, leave you two together and then when we get back we can get going." It pained me to leave them together alone. What would they be doing? I didn't want Harry to touch her or her body. But I had to I promised Katie...

Sorry this Chapter was really short but yeah I needed to update.