Chapter Seven

Louis POV

We got to my house in Doncaster and My sister Lottie opened the door jumping into my arms. "LOUIS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH," She screamed.

"I missed you too Lottie." I replied.

"Oh my god you never told me Sophie was coming, Hi Sophie!!!" She replied. "Sophie can stay in my room" She said while tugging on her arm.

"I'd love to," said Sophie sweetly. Her and Lottie were really good friends but they hadn't seen eachother in over a year!

"Oh and this is Katie.." I said awkwardly. "She's my girlfriend." Lottie starred at me with wide eyes.

"Um Hi Katie i'm Lottie" she said before shaking her hand and pulling Sophie inside. "Mum Louis' here and he bought Sophie and his girlfriend."

My mum came out and hugged me tightly, "I missed you so much," She said to me. "Sophie it's been ages, how have you been darling?"

"I've been great Jay, how about you? It's so good to see you!" Sophie was really close with my family, they all liked her.

"I've been great love" my mum replied. "And you must be Louis' girl friend"  she said with a smile.

"Yeah, i'm Katie" she replied. I looked around to see Sophie was not next to me anymore but she was running with Lottie into her room. My mum and Katie made small talk and I think they got along well.

I walked towards my room with Katie then my mum called, "Louis the girls are asleep, me and Lottie are the only ones up so don't wake them."

"Ok mum goodnight" I replied.

***

Sophie's POV

I was getting my pyjamas when Louis walked in, in sweat pants shirtless. Lottie was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. His body was perfect. "Goodnight Soph" he said before kissing my head and hugging me tightly. I wanted to be the one he was proud to call his but that place was taken by Katie.

"Night Lou" I replied. He walked out of the room quickly and back to his. Well that was a little weird. I realised him and Katie were sharing a bed. Oh great!

Lottie came back in her pyjama pants and a singlet and we got into our beds, well mine wasn't exactly a bed but it was comfy so I'm happy. "Do you like Katie?" Lottie asked me.

I didn't know what to say, I had judged Katie but I hadn't taken the time out to know her. "Umm I don't know her very well" I replied. "Do you?" I questioned.

"I don't know, She looks like Hannah a bit. But I don't know about her personality yet.." she said. Now that she said it Katie did look like Hannah, A lot!

Lottie fell asleep minutes after that. I on the other hand had so much to think about. Did Louis still have feelings for Hannah? Do I love Louis or Do I love Harry? I stayed awake for hours but got nothing figured out. I just created more and more problems in my head.

***

Louis' POV

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD" came Katie's voice from the side of the bed. Although we were sleeping in the same bed we weren't doing anyhting.  I looked up at Katie and smiled then i turned my head to look at the alarm clock. It said 6:30am! Why the hell would she wake me up!

"I'm going back to sleep" I mumbled.

"Louis babe get up" she demanded but in a somewhat cute way. I got up after a while. I walked down stairs to see my mum cooking breakfast with Sophie. Sophie was never up early. Katie was upstairs doing her hair when My mum and Soph noticed me.

"Why are you up so early" Asked Sophie in a cute morning voice.

"I could ask you the same question" I replied with a wink. Why did I wink.

"Couldn't sleep" she replied simply.

"Well I got woken up" I replied with a groan.

"I'm taking Lottie and Felicite shopping today, It was Lottie's idea." She replied cutely. She was so good with my sisters.

"Me and Katie will join" I added.  Sophie's smile grew. I was cut off my Katie who walked in the room.

"Louis I thought we could go bowling" She said. "I already booked it."

I'm here to spend time with my family and Katie's already dragging me away. I decided I would be nice.

"Sorry Soph I guess I can't come" I said

"No worries" she replied. "Have fun."

****

Sophie's POV

Katie and Louis left the house and Jay whispered to me "She's a little strange."

I laughed "Yeah, she is."  She just wanted Lou all to herself.