Chapter Ten

Sophie's POV

Never in a million years did I see myself ending up with Harry. I was a bit unsure of it at the start but now i'm convinced I love the boy. I never saw us being anything more then friends but I never really gave him the chance because I had my sights set on Louis. I still do have thing for Lou but Harry's my boyfriend and I'm pretty sure I love him.

Harry and I were going to Laser Quest at 1 So I came over to his house at  12. I was wearing black leggings, a grey scarf, white tshirt, Boots and a dark grey beenie. Harry had asked all the boys to come aswell but only Zayn, Liam and Niall could make it since Louis was going somewhere with Katie. I was bit upset that Louis wasn't coming. I miss being around him 24/7 but I shrugged of thought and we got in the car. We we're meeting the boys there so we needed to hurry up a little.

Katie's POV

Louis asked me if I wanted to go to Laser Quest with Sophie and the boys. Of course I said no! I didn't want Louis anyway near Sophie. It's like he always wanted to do stuff with them I think he had a thing for Sophie or something even though I'm his girl friend. I don't know what he would see in her anyway. She wasn't even that pretty and on twitter people were trending hers and Lou's names together. Then the next day it was some sort of love triangle between the three of us. In all honesty I didn't like her. The first few days I tried to be nice cause I had to make a good impression but now I don't even care. She didn't exactly do anything wrong to me but I know she is trying to take Louis from me and that's not going to happen because she doesn't even love him. She loves Harry and Louis is mine!

"Ready babe" Louis asked as we got out of the car. He had organised to take me out somewhere else since we weren't going with the others. I got out of the car to see we were at a park. Who brings a girl to the park for a date? "I thought we could go bike riding together?'' He smiled kindly. I just smiled back.

Louis POV

Katie was such an awkward person on dates. She never appreciated what I did for her. I wanted to take her bike riding since me and Sophie always went when we were a little younger but she looked disappointed. . "Would you have preferred to go to Laser Quest with the others?" I asked.

"No it's fine Lou," She said cheerfully.

***

After a few hours we decided on getting some Ice cream. I dabbed a bit of mine on her nose. "Louis!" she said in a half angry tone. Sophie would have done it back or had a laugh but not Katie. I guess our dates were kind of boring. I don't know why I'm thinking about Sophie while on a date with Katie so I pushed those thoughts away and continued eating my ice cream.

We finished our ice creams and agreed we should get back to mine and Harry's flat.

When we got there everyone was laughing and talking about how Harry was going on about how he won and I felt somewhat left out. I really was missing out on a lot.

Sophie's POV

Oh great Katies here yay! "I'll be right back." I said to Harry. I picked up my things and went to his room to get my phone. I heard foot steps and expected them to be Harry's but when I looked up I saw Katies. It was strange.

"Hey Sophie" she said cheerfully. She was so fake it made me sick.

"Hi," I smiled politely.

"I love your beanie." She said whilst pointing to my beanie. She is lying. she is just making fun of me that little...

"Thanks" I nodded. "I like your shoes." Atleast I was telling the truth her shoes were really cute.

"Oh thanks, Louis bougth them for me, I wasn't sure at the start but now I love them,  just like I love Louis!" She exclaimed.

I wanted to hit her she is just trying to make me jealous. Wait.. was I jealous. "That's cool" I replied.

She stared me down before leaving the room with a smirk. That little bitch. I could kill her. I walked out of the room to see her smiling at me. She was sitting on Louis' lap. "Can I stay the night" I heard her ask. He agreed and then she kissed his lips. Why was she trying to make me jealous! 

"Tomorrow Louis asked if we wanted to go out with him and Katie." Harry said. Seriously! With Katie!

"Sure" I said bluntly. Tomorrow should be FANTASTIC!