Chapter Fifteen

Hey.. The song that she talks about is this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCca1cOqnpo

Sophie's POV

I had never been this miserable in my life. I decided to leave the boys house early the next morning and go back to my house. I was a little scared to go back home but it would be better then facing Louis after yesterday. I know we will never ever be as close as we were before Katie came along. I had always been a happy person but now I was crying in my bedroom not knowing what to do with my life. I decided to turn on some music and just forget about the world. Music is like an escape. I was listening to one of my favourite bands He Is We. They were my childhood favourite. I was crying into my pillow. Then 'Blame it on the rain' came on.. The song practically told my life.

I got up. I had to do something with my life. I had to face the fact that I would never be good enough for Louis.

Louis' POV

I left Katie's house that morning and drove back home. I had to talk to Sophie. I had to tell her how I felt.

I saw Harry in his room. "Where's Sophie?" I asked.

"She left.." he replied.

"I need to speak to her!" I demanded.

"You fucked with her feelings Louis. You were meant to be her best friend." He said. His words cut through me like knives.

She gave me her all and I left her there. I wanted to punch myself. She was the one girl I cared about. The one girl i'd do anything for. Well except for my mum and sisters. I think I love her.

Sophie's POV

I left my house and decided on going shopping. Hopefully it would take my mind of things. I pushed the thoughts of Louis to the back of my mind.

I walked into a dress shop. A new dress would be nice. I quickly took 3 dresses in. They were all so beautiful. I decided I'd buy them all. I was 'comfort shopping'.

I went into the next store Which was the jewellery shop Louis and I went into yesterday. I felt my face fall. Then I walked over to the heart necklace I saw yesterday. I tried it on. It looked gorgeous. It would look nice with my new dresses. So I bought that too.

Shoes were next. I walked into my favourtie shoe shop and stopped in my tracks when I saw Katie trying on massive platform shoes. I began to walk out when her familiar voice called me. "Sophie!?" I turned to see a frown plastered on her face. "Hi Katie.."

"How are you and Louis?" She practically growled at me.

"What do you mean.. You saw Louis yesterday and I'm fine." I replied.

"Just fine?" She asked.

"Yeah why?" I questioned. This girl was way too weird.

"I just don't get you. You got everything you ever wanted and you still aren't pleased." She spat at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but bye Katie it was ncie seeing you..." I got up and walked away.

What does Louis even see in her? She is a psycho. She let out a laugh. Not a normal laugh though. More like a crazy cat lady evil laugh.

Maybe that's enough shopping for the day. I got back into my car and drove to my flat.

I walked up to my door where there was a small envelope. I opened it to find Louis' writing.

Sophie,

I know I messed up. I messed up bad. If you could give me one last chance so I could explain and maybe you could forgive me.

I love you, Love Louis. x

He loved me. Yeah next joke please. The thing that was hurting me the most was that I knew myself well and Louis was like a magnet. Whatever he did. I would always go back to him. But not this time. I am going to hold my ground and move on.

Comment, Vote and Fan xo