Chapter Twenty One

Sophie's POV

I'm so happy I forgave Louis, he literally means everything to me. The night I forgave him he asked me to be his girl friend. I obviously said yes and then he gave me a gold heart locket. It was adorable. On the inside was a tiny picture of Louis and I when we were younger, probably about five. We were sitting with his mum outside of the ice-cream shop and my mum was taking the photo. He had his arms wrapped around me and he had ice cream stains on his shirt. You could see how happy we were. It was my favourite photo of us ever and now I can keep it close to my heart for the memories.

"Soph?" Louis called from the kitchen. How did he even get in here?

"Who let you in?" I asked.

He walked over with a cute grin and then placed his arms around my waist. "I did." He answered before pressing his lips softly to mine.

 I really could get use to this, It's like my heart melts every time we kiss.

"So what do you wanna do today love?" He asked sounding really cheerful.

"Well you have a charity concert in 4 hours and you need to be there in1 and a half hours because you need to be dressed and have a few interviews first." I replied.

"How do you know more about my life then I do?" He asked with a grin.

"I stalk you." I stated sounding serious.

"Oh you do now do you?" He replied with a smirk as he oushed me backwards.

"Yes I do, all day all night." I replied with a smirk mirroring his.

He was still pushing me backwards when I realised we were in my room.

"So do you know where I live?" He asked.

"Yes."

I felt myself falling backwards and was expecting a loud bang. Fortunately I fell on top of my bed.

I looked up at Louis and he climbed on top of me.  

"I love you." He said placing a soft kiss on my temple. 

"I love you too." I replied pulling him down so his lips met mine in a passionate kiss.

"I love kissing you." I accidently blurted out.

I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Don't blush babe, anyone would love kissing me." He said with a stupid smirk.

"Shut up." I said while hitting him softly in the head with my pillow.

"No but seriously the feeling mutual."

He loved kissing me too.

"The world doesn't have to know about us, keep it between me and you our little secret." I whispered.

'But I wanna tell them, I wanna tell the world that you're mine girl." He sang.

We were both quoting my favourite song off their new album. The song is called They don't know about us.

"No but seriously, I want to go public about us." He said.

"Really?'' I asked. I didn't think he would want to after all the speculation about him and Katie.

"YES!" He screamed with joy.

"Ok, ok If you really want to, then do it."

"I''m doing it today at the Charity concert!" He said with a grin.

"Wow, today. I am ready for the hate." I said and the smile left his face.

"Whatever they say don't listen to it.. Unless of course they say Louis is a sex god and would be great in bed." He said seriously.

"That would be a lie though." I laughed.

"You wouldn't know." He replied with a wink.

"Shut up Tommo." I giggled.

"You love me." He said.

"No I hate you." I said sarcatically.

"Opposties attract?" He said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok, now get ready idiot."

**

Louis' POV

"So which of you is single?" One of the reporters asked.

Harry and Niall put their hands up.

"So we all know Liam is dating Danielle but what about you two?" She said to Zayn and I.

"Well i'm dating the beautiful Perrie Edwards of Little Mix." Zayn said.

"Ooh cute." The lady said.

This is it, here I go. "And I am dating my best friend.. Not Harry.. Her name is Sophie and it took me way to long to figure out I was in love with her. She is so beautiful and funny and sweet and everything." 

"Yeah she is like a female version of Louis." Harry added.

"You love her?" The lady asked.

"Yes, so much." I replied.

"Aaaw that's so sweet."

I turned around to see Sophie with Paul, Her smile was so big. 

"One second." I said to the interviewer.

I ran to Sophie and kissed her lips then pulled her over.

"And this is Sophie, you might remember her from the interview when I made her come on stage.. Well anyway she's my girlfriend."

"You're the lucky lady?" The Lady asked her.

I butted in. "I'm the lucky man."

a series of aw's ran around the room.

"Do you love Mr Tomlinson?" They asked her.

"Yes, I've loved him for a while he just never noticed." She answered then turned to me and smiled. I kissed her cheek and thought about it. How long has she loved me for?  How didn't I realise?