Chapter Thirteen

Sophie's POV

I woke up the next morning and found myself in the spare room of the boys flat. I was still a little scared to go back into my house so they told me to say with them. I thought back to yesterdays events and remembered how Harry had broken up with me. I always expected being dumped would be so much more painful then it was. It was either the fact that He was so nice about it or I never really loved him.

I was deciding on what I was going to do today when Louis barged in the door. "SOPH!" He practically screamed.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"In a few hours we are going to look for the present." He replied with a grin.

"Oh yeah.. Ok." I smiled back. It was a fake smile.

"So maybe at like 2:30?" He asked.

"I turned my head and saw that the small alarm clock read 12:00. "Yeah sure." I replied and he skipped out of the room.

I decided I would just go for a shower so I grabbed my clothes and took them with me into the bathroom.

Ten minutes into my shower I heard a bang on the door. "Hurry up Sophie I need to do a piss." Louis' screamed. I decided I should hurry up so Louis could get in before he had a tantrum. He was such an idiot. He refused to use the other toilets 'cause apparently this one was prettier, I swear he is gay.

I quickly got my bra and undies on and heard Louis scream again. "I'm coming in." He opened the door to see my bare body. I noticed his eyes wonder down my body. I suddenly felt self conscious and grabbed a towel before wrapping it around my body. He had a smirk on his face. "Sorry" He laughed.

"This is so awkward," I replied before grabbing my clothes and walking out.

"No it's not" He whispered. Most likely think I would hear. I turned to face him and smiled.

Should I tell him now?

The time didn't feel right. Me in a towel. Him doing a piss. Not very romantic.

I walked out of the room and got changed.

Harry's POV

I was in my room when Sophie walked in. "DID YOU TELL HIM?!" I screamed. They had liked eachother for ages and I just wanted them to get together already. I got over her. Well I know there is lots of fish in the sea and I wanted the one who didn't love me. So I will find my love one day.

"No..," She replied. "He just saw me half naked."

I laughed. "That sounds familiar." I remembered the day when I saw her half naked. That was the day we first met Katie. She was so nice then. I thought we actually hit it off. Then we saw the real her. She was a complete bitch.

"Yeah, it wasn't the best time to tell him but when the time comes I will tell him. I promise." She smiled.

I wanted her and Louis together. So bad. If they didn't end up together it would be like I ruined their one chance at love. Even though they had a lot of chances before. They just never took them.

I'm sorry this was a boring chapter, But please comment, vote and fan! x