Chapter Sixteen

Sophie's POV

Louis wanted a chance to explain.. Explain what?! That I poured my heart out to him and he rejected me. I can't believe him. I just want to crawl up into a ball and die. He had called me so many times and i just ignored the calls.

My phone started ringing for the millionth time and I saw that it was Harry so I answered.

"Give him a chance Soph." Is all he said. No hello, no how are you? Just that.

"No." I simply replied. I wanted more then anything to give him a chance so he could make things all better and even if he didn't love me the way I love him I would still like to be his best friend but I had to say no. I would come off as weak any other way.

"Sophie, he's your best friend. I think you should atleast let him explain.." He said quietly. I didn't want to lose Louis as my best friend. "Soph?"

"Whatever." I said.

Louis POV

I rang Sophie hundreds of times but she wouldn't pick up. She would have to pick up eventually. I range her again but it said she was on the phone. I gave up. She was ignoring me clearly and I will never ever regain her friendship let alone love.

I can't believe how stupid I was. I hate myself. I really do. My thoughts were interrupted by the beeping of my phone. Sophie, I thought and grabbed it.

It was Harry.

"What do you want Harry?" I said in annoyed tone. But he didn't reply. Maybe I came across as too mean... "Haz, What's up?" I asked.

"It's Sophie." Her voice. It gave me butterflies. Her voice was always so cheerfull and happy but not today. She sounded sad and angry and she had every reason to be.

"Sophie, Why do you have Harry's phone? Wait nevermind. I am so sorry Sophie I am such an ass I need to talk to you.." I said.

"You are talking to me..." She replied coldly.

"Sophie I need to speak to you in person, I know you will say no, but just please think about it. I miss you so ok, I need you." I came across to needy but it was true. Without her I am nothing.

"Ok, Where?" She replied. Her reply shocked me. I expected a no after what I did to her.

"I'll pick you up tonight at 6, it's a surprise." I replied.

"Ok, bye." She replied. She was angry but I hoped by tonight she would forgive me. I have a lot of planning to do.

Sophie's POV

"Sooooo, What did he say?" asked Harry.

"I'm meeting up with him tonight at 6." I replied boredly. It was so hard to be angry at Louis when he was being so nice to me. But I had to.

"Good." He replied.

I felt a few tears drop from my cheeks. "You love him, don't you?" asked Harry.

I wiped my cheeks and nodded. There was no denying it. Harry knew I was in love with him anyway but this is one of the first times I admitted it.

"Well stop crying, Lets go get you ready He will be here in 2 hours."

I began to smile. Harry always made me happy when I was sad.

1 and a half hours later I was ready so I just sat down to watch TV with Harry. I was wearing a blue lace dress which I bought while comfort shopping..

25 minutes later Louis arrived, he was 5 minutes early

"Sophie, I'm sorry but hopefully you can forgive me by the end of the night.." He said.

"Hopefully.." I murmured.

He took my hand and walked me to the side of his car before opening the door and letting me in. He was being a gentlemen but that wasn't going to cut it.

After 15 minutes of driving he stopped the car and lead me out to my favourite Chinese restaurant. I hadn't been here in ages. Me and Lou would come here all the time before he became really famous it was hard to sneak around usually. "Table for two." Louis said while holding up two fingers. The lady realised who Louis was and instantly escorted us to our table.

"So what are you going to order?" Lou asked.

"Hmmm probably the Satay Chicken with fried rice," I replied. It was my favourite.

"Yeah i'll have the same." He replied.

We didn't wait long for our food to come which was good since I was hungry.

The food was absolutely delicious and after we finished eating Louis ordered dessert. I guess he knew the way to my heart.. Through my stomach. He was being so nice and caring. I could tell he really was sorry and I wanted more then anything to forgive him.

Louis' POV

Everything was going well but I needed it to be somewhat more romantic so I could tell her. Once we were finished eating I took her for a walk on the beach. It was very cliche but it was romantic so it was good.

We were having a nice conversation when I heard Sophie quietly say, "I forgive you." It was almost a whisper but I heard it and my grin grew wide. She noticed me stop talking and then filled the silence with, "Race you to the park at the top of the beach" Then she bolted. 

"NO FAIR." I yelled before chasing her. She was fast.. But I was faster. We were side by side running when I pulled her onto the sand with me. She fell on top of me and I pulled her into a bone crushing hug. She lay with her head on top of my chest. This was perfect. This is how it should be. Me and Sophie... together. I had to tell her. I pulled her body so she was next to me instead of on top of me.

I turned so my body was facing hers. I was looking into her eyes. Her gorgeous eyes. I wanted to kiss her so bad... Then she bit her lip. It was the sexiest thing. I looked down at her lips and pushed my face to hers kissing her passionately It was so nice but I was quickly cut off by her pulling away with an angry face. Oh no, what have I done this time..

Sophie sat up. "Louis you can't keep doing this to me." She half shouted. "You can't keep toying with my emotions. Especially since you have a girl friend.. This is considered cheating."

"Sophie, I, I" I stuttered. "I love you" The words escaped my lips. I didn't want to hear her response, it hurt to be rejected.

"B- but you have a girlfriend..?" She questioned.

"Sophie I broke up with her. I don't love her. I love you. I can't believe it took me this long to realise but I really do love you, I love you more than anything in the world" I said. "I want nothing more then you to love me back."

She didn't reply. She looked deep in thought. I felt like crying or running or anything I just wanted to leave. But then she looked at me with those eyes and smiled before quickly pecking my lips. "Ofcourse I love you." My heart skipped a beat. I returned the kiss and we stayed there laying down. Life was finally good. No complications, No worries. Just love. This was a moment I'd remember for the rest of my life.