Chapter Six

Sophie's POV

Katie and Lou had been gone for ages so Harry and I decided to go to my house so he could help me pack my bags. I felt bad that I was going with Louis and not Harry. Over the last few days me and Harry had gotten so much closer and although I missed Louis being around all the time I was happy to be with Harry. I was actually enjoying being in a fake relationship with Harry it was really fun. And he is just soooo hot, his curls oh my he is gorgeous. I honestly had the best looking best friends anyone could ever ask for but they had the best personalities too.

I looked to see Harry smirking at me. "What?" I laughed.

"You like kissing me don't you?" he replied with an evil grin. Of course I liked kissing him he had perfect lips. No I would never tell him that.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Styles," I laughed.

*****

Harry's POV

We got back to mine and Louis' place and they still weren't back so we met up with the rest of the boys and Danielle at Liam's place.

When we got there Danielle came and opened the door for us.

"DANIELLE" screamed Sophie. Those two got along so well but me and Lou will always be her best friends.

"SOPHIE" She screamed before they ran over to eachother hugging. Once all the 'hello's' were over Liam put on a movie and we all sat on the couches. I sat on a two seater with Sophie and she snuggled into my shoulder, I had my arm around her neck.

"When did you two gets so close" Niall replied in his Irish accent. Shit. I never thought this far.

"Umm we umm" Sophie spoke.

"We are dating" I replied with a reassuring squeeze. She smiled up at me. I really liked holding her.

"Quit the bullshit guys" Niall replied. He didn't believe us.

"Niall i'm not joking" I replied seriously then lifted Sophie's face before kissing her lips passionately. She was so perfect. I hate to admit it but i'm falling for my bestfriend who is in love with my other best friend. Why is my life so complicated?

We turned back to the others to see them with their mouths wide open. "Why didn't you tell me," said Danielle, excitement showing in her tone. Sophie shrugged then smiled in to my chest.

The time went so fast I really loved spendng time with Sophie.

"Hey Harry" She said, "Louis texted me saying he's home, I should get going." Her voice was so pure and innocent. She really wasn't innocent but it was so cute.

"I'll drop you off Soph," I replied.

The drive home was silent, but not that awkward silent. It was nice. When we got to mine and Lou's place she got out of the car and I went up to give her a goodbye hug. While we were hugging she whispered ''Thank you" in my ear. We pulled out of the hug and my eyes met hers. I just stared at her for a few seconds before our lips met in yet another passionate kiss. I really could get use to this. We kept the kissing going for quite a while and boy was I enjoying it but I kept thinking it was just a fake kiss. But Louis wasn't around and neither where the other boys.

She pulled out and said "See you later Harry" with a wink. This girl was messing with my head!

Sophie's POV

What's wrong with me? I love Louis but now these emotions are coming up for Harry and I really like him! I really need to think this through. But that kiss it was so perfect... but all i could think about was Louis...