Between B and D: Birth

To every reader who hopes of finding true love, believes in happy ever after or not! It's my first entry. May beginners' luck be with me.
***

Prologue

Life, as they say, is from B (Birth) to D (Death) and between those letters, there's C (CHOICE).

We live a life full of choices. From simple to complex. Like when things get complicated, will you hold on or let go? But if we really have a choice then what is destiny or fate?

Mianna Alexandria "Mia" Bersaba, charmingly beautiful, bright and heiress of a multi-billion hotel chain. Eduard Jun "Ed" Del Rio, a certified geek, and working student. When these two opposite world collides is it their choice or is it fate that brings them together?

Summer, 2011

"Club Sweets, this is what they wrote here. Am I in the wrong venue? Why is it so dark in here?" Mia thought.

"Hello!!!! Is anyone in here?!!!" she called out.

Club Sweets is one of the famous resto bar/disco houses in the Island owned by Yanne's family. This is the place to go if you want to have fun and party all night 'til you drop! But for now, it's exclusive only for Mia's 16th birthday party.

Boooommmm!!!

"Surprise!!!" shouted by everyone at the club.

"Oh you!" shocked and teary-eyed, Mia cheek-kissed and hugged her friends while each gave her a present "It's too much bezzy...Wow! So amazing, what you've done here..."

"Nothing's too much for us, right?!" said Yanne.

"Yeah right!" Grace seconded.

"Come on lets slice your cake and let this party started!!!" MG said with excitement.

"Happy birthday Mia!" everyone sang.

And she blows her cake with wishes she kept only to herself...

"Everyone let's cheers for our sweetest of all sweet 16 Mia!" MG announced.

"Cheers!!!" echoed everyone.

"Hey bezzy MG! How did it become possible? We're not allowed for this drinks remember?!" Mia asked with worries while toasting a glass of margarita.

"Hmm...ah I need to pee..." MG said giving a help-me look to Yanne.

"Chill bezzy Mia! Loosen up... It's your special day! Worry not, we got you covered!" Yanne said with a wink.

"Totally! Besides our parents are in their usual business trip. So, let's just dance..." Grace grab them to the dance floor.

"DJ B-A-D is in the house, let me hear you ssccrrrreeeeaamm! and put ya hands up in the airrrr.... Come on!"

Everyone did as told by the DJ!

Cocktails are everywhere, foods are flooding and party fun never stops with the best DJ on the Island.

"This party rocks!!!" shouted one of the boys while dancing.

"We should do this more often bezzy. Whose birthday is up next? Burp! Excuse me... Hahaha!" tipsy Mia said with another glass of margarita ready to drink.

"Yeah! Party... party...." Yanne, Grace, and Mg saying synonymously lifting their glasses while dancing.

They dance...drink...and dance some more...like there's no tomorrow!

YOLO is their motto in life. Little did they know what life is all about. And what more to life if they can have everything they want?! They are daughters of business tycoons in the country and that is why they get along well.

Mia, Yanne, MG, and Grace after an all-out dancing on the dance floor were heading back to their table arm to arm with each, tipsily-walking, and busy chit-chatting...

Then suddenly...

***
Gals and guys if you think my story gets your interest please let me know. Do we have a choice or we are already destined/fated for something? Comment and please Vote... Pretty please! I'l be very pleased to hear from you...

Hope to hear from you the soonest...muchie thanks, everyone! Continue having fun reading "Between B and D"... (winks)

📸: ctto

xoxo,
Be Charmed