Chapter 11: Queen B

"Destiny is for losers. It's a lame excuse for letting things happen to you instead of making them happen." - Blair Waldorf (Queen B), Gossip Girl

Make things happen. Work hard, harder even.
***

"Thanks for the ride Jay!" she said as he opened the car door for her.

"Don't mention it Anna. Or should I call you now Miss B? Or better yet My Queen B?" Jay teases.

"Whatever pleases you besides I can't control you anyway. Just remember at school that I'm still the queen." Mia reminded him while she steps out of the car.

"Don't you want to invite me at you palace My Queen B?" still teasing.

"Don't push your luck Mr. S! Eventhough you're officially a Perf now, it doesn't mean that we'll be also. Besides, I had enough of you for one day."

"Alright! Next time then. Same time tomorrow right?"

"Picking me up again?" she asked.

"If it's okay with you, My Queen B."

"I don't think so." raising her eyebrow.

"Think about it. I'll call you later. Auv wie da seen My Queen B!"

"Chao!"

Jay gets on his car and Mia at the hotel straight to their suite.

After an hour...
Phone ringing (ringtone: a song playing)

"No. Bye!" She hangs up on Jay on the other line.

Another hour pass.
Ringing...

"The answer is still no! And can you please stop calling? I'm doing our homework. Are you done with yours? Oh no! Don't answer that. Bye!"

"But wait..." she hangs up on him again without bothering to hear his answer.

She's almost finished with her assignments when someone knocks at her door.

"What is it?"

"Dinner is served Miss."

"Thanks! Be there in a minute..."

She eats alone often. It gets lonely sometimes but she'a getting used to it. "What an annoying persistent fool." She thought of Jay while chewing her veggies.

Right after her dinner. Jay is still calling on her phone.

"Why not?" Jay saying on the other line. After calling for the Nth time, Mia finally entertained his call.

"I don't want my driver to be out of his job." She decided to create an explanation thinking he's going to give up.

"He's not. Tito Alex told me he'll pay him though I'm gonna picking you up sometimes."

"See?! You've just said picking me up sometimes which means not everyday. Besides, I miss riding in my car." his getting on her nerves now.

"I've just started picking you up today and tomorrow hopefully so it's not counted as everyday yet. We can even use your car tomorrow if that's what you want."

"I had enough. I don't need to explain. Just don't pick me up tomorrow. Bye again!" at her boiling point, she hangs up on him again.

To calm herself from Jay's persistency she took a photo of her study table with scrambled school work. Posted on IG. "Good night my followers! Homework done. I hope you're done with yours. #earlytobed #schooldays" then shared it on twitter and facebook.

~~~~
"Another exciting day." Mia thought as she wakes up.

"Good morning sunshine! #uniformday" she took a photo of herself on her vanity mirror wearing their school uniform and posted on her social media accounts.

As she went out of the hotel her eyes went big when she saw Jay standing next to her car.

She lets out a sigh and approached him.

"Good morning My Queen B! B as in beautiful."

She almost fell for his flattery except she's mad at him for not following her orders not to pick her up. People not following her orders are rare to find which annoys and slightly excite her.

"Excite?"she immediately erased that thought.

"Is it in your country that a NO is a YES?!" Jay sensed a nerve at her voice.

"Are you mad Anna? I'm sorry! I really want to be close to you 'coz you're the only person I know around here." Jay looks serious all of a sudden.

"I don't have a choice now, do I? Come on! We'll be late if we won't hurry now!" giving up on the situation.

"Thanks My Queen B! I promise I won't do anything to upset you anymore." Jay opened the passenger seat for her.

"We'll see about that. Just drive!" They don't talk much on their way to school because Mia was still a little upset.

And the rest was history. After that incident, Jay became regular at picking up Mia. At first she tries to reason out with him not to do so but he really is a persistent one. They just settled on an agreement. Jay's going to pick her up thrice a week, meaning Monday, Wednesday and Friday so that her driver will still have work to do without cutting off the driver's fee.

One afternoon, after school...

"Alright! Come in. That's the least I could do for driving me to school today. And I think it's about time for you to enter in my palace." with excitement Jay gave his key to the valley and went with Mia.

She lets Jay come with her at the Presidential Suite, their house in the hotel. She feel secure now with Jay in a span of couple of weeks. Being with him almost everyday now feels she've known him all her life already. Maybe because Jay knew her through her fathers story as he said and their family are friends for a long time. "I guess first impression never last." she thought while they were at the elevator on their way up. Remembering how rude she was at first with him.

"I have an idea!" Mia said while almost dragging Jay out of the elevator and entering the Suite.

"What? No My Queen B! I gave your father a promise that I will respect you. I won't break that promise." Jay teasing while letting Mia drag him on the other hand and the other hand almost like hugging himself for protection.

"You jerk!" Mia stop and push him at the couch. "Stay there!" she ordered and went to the kitchen. "Do you want coffee, tea or juice?" she shouted at him from the kitchen.

"Aren't you suppose to ask coffe, tea or me?" Jay can't stop laughing and Mia blushed then turned her back at him. Jay barely manage to say "Tea please!" in between laughs.

"Stop laughing!" she said but then she laugh too. "I'll just have a quick change while you have your drink. You can check some magazines. Here or watch TV there. BRB!" and she went to her room.

Minutes later..

"I'm back! Come on." Mia said with enthusiasm.

"What are you wearing?" Jay looking surprise.

"I'm wearing my tour-guide outfit. I'll be giving you a first class tour of our hotel." Mia confidently said.

"Alright! Lead the way, My Queen B!" Jay excitedly follow.

And that was the beginning of Jay being on Mia's life. Days past as if it was like yesterday. They deal with it. Like nothing new or changed aside from Jay becoming constant on Mia's life. The girls are okay with Jay hanging around with them even on girls day during Fridays though they see to it that its not always. Weekends like some Saturdays Jay would bring Mia to their house and Sundays they go to church together with Jay's mother. Same old, same old for them.

***
How's it turned out so far?

Hope to hear from you in your COMMENTS. Please don't forget to VOTE and SHARE also.

📸:ctto

xoxo,
Be Charmed