Chapter 3: Daydream

Want to reach your dreams?
Work hard and pray harder!
To lovely ladies, BekahEva and Nicole-Smith thank you for helping me.
TwelvePercent for voting every chapter of my work muchie thanks. I recommend you check their works, you'll like it also as I do.
***

"Oh my turn!" Mia said a little shaky in shock. She don't know what hit her, there was a sensation that entered her body spreading to her ever nerve. "Was it from that accidental palm touch? Nooo!" She disregards her thoughts.

"But..." words won't come out of Ed's mouth.

She didn't mind him and continues signing at the attendance sheet.

"Thanks!" she said without even looking at him and gave back the pen.

As quickly as she could, she gets out of the line and went to the gazebo where her friends are waiting.

"Welcome!" Ed regained his strenght to say a word but Mia was long gone.

After he signed, he looked from one side to the other but no sign of her.

"Hey man! Looking for someone?"

"Yes. There you are." patting Paul's shoulder.

"Me? I was just here but your looks are way beyond my sight." looking at Ed in confusion.

"No I wasn't. Nevermind. I'll be late if we argue with it. Let's just get going."

They both head home after school but Ed needs to go to his next part time job after.

Meanwhile...

"What was that?!" Mia ask.

"What bezzy?" MG ask back.

"Nothing!"

"Oh come on. You won't act like that if it was nothing. We knew each other too well." Grace insisted.

"Yeah. And I know you won't stop until I tell you. Fine. Well, that guy from the Werds there's something..."

"Hush! No...don't continue. We're still here at the campus. We don't want others hearing us the Perf talk about those Werds, do we?" Yanne blat.

"Social shift!!!" they all blurt out.

"I know! Some other time and place. So have you seen any candidate from the freshmen?" Mia automatically change the subject.

"Hmm... I think the brunette girl who gave a song and dance number earlier will be a Perf." Grace said.

"Right but we'll never know until their ratings are posted after the prelim exams." MG answered.

"Indeed let's not disappoint ourselves and wait until the posting. After all, Perf are the chosen few." said Yanne proudly.

"Agree! Well, here is my ride already bezzy. See you all tomorrow." Mia pointing at her car.

"It's too early to go home. Can we go somewhere first?"

"Sorry bezzy but I need to go home early Daddy's here."

"Since when did Daddy Alex gave you curfews huh?!"

The girls treat each other like family so they call each others parents daddy and mommy also.

"It's not what you think Grace. I just want to spend time with Dad when ever I can. You know our parents isn't always around."

"Forget the drama Mia it's just few hours. We won't take long."