Chapter 1: Mia

To God, our Almighty Father be all the glory for guiding me to get this story started.
***

Kring...kring...kring

"Agh! That dream again. When will it stop?!" Mia thought before answering the phone.
"Yes?" half asleep she looked at her watch "its just 6am!"

"Good day Miss! It's the frontdesk officer, your wake up call is earlier because your father wants to meet you at the buffet for breakfast before going to school." the voice from the other line.

"Wait, what?!Daddy is here?" her whole system was awaken when she heard of her father "Okay please tell daddy I'll be there."

Charmingly beautiful, curly blonde hair, tantalizing eyes, pointed nose, kissable lips and a super model body to describe Mianna Alexandria "Mia" Bersaba. She doesn't just have the looks but also the brain and the money. She's not your typical teenage girl. The sole heir to The Fab and Fave Suites, one of the largest hotel chain company base in the popular Island of Boracay.

She and her father occupy the top floor of their 10-storey hotel building which is the tallest in the Island or sometimes only she occupies 'coz her father was always away with all the business trips out of the country that is the Presidential Suite. It has three bedrooms which each bathrooms have sauna and jacuzzi. Her room has customized wall color in a neon pink and green, wooden tiles flooring and the ceiling of clouds painting during day and glow in the dark star at night and the best of all her bed was that of a royale. The room for her father has a mini library with a mix of black and white decor. The other room is for any close-related guest or sometimes for her friends. The suite also have a living room or just receiving area, dining room, a kitchen which she thinks is useless because she usually eats in the hotel's restaurant at the 1st floor and the entertainment room with a mini bar near the veranda with an infinite pool where her friends love to chill.

Her class is not until 9am but you know girls will be girly girls. Mia's morning routine takes up to 2 hours before readily going to school. Here's why it takes that long... First 10 minutes are for praying and meditation.

"Lord God Almighty Father, I praise and thank you for waking me up today! Forgive all my short comings. Please continue to protect me, Daddy, my Bezzy and everyone I love. I lift everything to You oh Lord through Your son Jesus Christ. Amen!" she prayed.

Next 30 minutes is spent on socials with finding the right #OOTD.

Opening Twitter account...
Scroll...scroll...scroll...then,
***@princessmia can't believe summer's over but hey can't wait to see you bezzy @prettYanne @iMGorgeous @gracious143*** and she tweeted.

"Facebook log in...like...scroll...like...scroll...nothing more interesting on my wall and notifacations so far. Hmmp! Time to get up..." she thought.

"Since it's 1st day of classes not wearing school uniform will be okay right?! So what will I wear?
Hmmp...mix and match...plain blue cropped top,white skirt and nah! I've already wear it last week...mix and match..." Then she laid her outfit on her queen size bed.

Click...click...click...

*** flaural mini dress by Island Girl, bangles by Aces Collection, peach strappy sandals by JollyFeet and shoulder bag by XOXO #OOTD #1stdayofschool *** then she posted on IG and also shared on her Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Another 30 minutes is for her daily work out. 5 minutes to warm up, 5 minutes for arm-excercise, 5 minute for butt-excercise, 5 minutes for cadio-excercise, 5 minutes for leg-excercise and 5 minutes to cool down.

After that it will take her 45 minutes at the bathroom to prepare herself.

After preparing for school she take a last look at her self on her vanity mirror and again click...