Hiro || Make up

Sorry i like writing these, AND I FINALLY CAME UP WITH A GOOD STORY IDEA
FINNNNAAALLLYYYY

~~~
~

"Hold still" Haley sat Shiro down beside his bed, he leaned on the frame of it and looked at Haley climbing onto his bed. "What are you doing?" he asked as Haley started to mess with his hair. "Experimenting" she hummed and got a hair tie off her wrist. Making Shiro's floof into a man bun, Haley got off the bed and went over to his bag that was by his dresser. Pulling out his eyeliner and little mirror. "How did you know that was in there??" He blushed a bit in embarrassment. "You don't see it but sometimes i'm up when your starring into your little mirror putting it on" She said and walked over to him, sat on his lap and started to apply on some eyeliner. "your wings are off too" she added. Shiro's face got worse, he chuckled nervously. "Well, its kinda hard to do so when you're starring into a little mirror. " He told her, Haley nods and adjusted her legs a bit to get comfortable, wrapping them around his waist. "there" she puts the cap back on, "You look amazing" she smiled at him. Holding up his little mirror, he looked at his eyes. His wings, just on point, and his hair. Shiro loved it in a bun, never tried it before. "Awe, thank you" He told her and smiled, Haley lowered the mirror and Shiro kissed her forehead. "anything to make you look super awesome!" Haley smiled even more, "Now its my turn" Shiro said, Haley was a bit confused as she got off of him, he went over to his bag and dug through it. Getting a few things out, He sat Haley down and he started to braid her hair. "What are you doing?" she now asked him, "Experimenting" He hummed. Getting her hair into a beautiful braid. "Now turn" He said and she did, now facing him. "Close you eyes" Shiro told her as he uncapped mascara. Haley did so and Shiro applied some onto her eye lashes. "You're looking beautiful darling" He said in a voice. Haley giggled, "Where did you get all of this from?" she asked him, "Lance has tons of it, he told me they were on sale so...he just gave me what he didn't want. I don't use much of it. Like the lipstick and stuff" He got done and lifted her chin up a bit making sure it was alright. "just a little touch of wings" He added some little wings on her. "Now open those pretty eye" he said putting the mascara and eyeliner back, Haley opened her eyes and Shiro blushed a little. "Amazing" he said with a goofy smile, "One more thing" he dug though the bag and pulled out a packet of lip stick of different colors. "want me to put some lip stick on ya?" he asked and Haley nods. "yeah!" she told him, "Which color?" he asked, Haley pointed at the dark red. "Alright, try not to smear it on ya. You don't want to scrub red off your fur" He told her, "now pucker your lips out" he added, "liked this" He puckered his lips. Haley did and he started to put some lipstick on her lips. "Now rub your lips together" Shiro told her, she did so and Shiro puts his things away. "You like it?" he held the mirror up, Haley took it and gasped. "I-I look so different!!! You're so good!" She said, her eyes sparkled. "Well, you haft to learn" he chuckled and puts his bad back to where it was before. Haley hands him his mirror and he puts it on his dresser. "Thank you Shiro!" Haley told him, "Hey no problem" He smiled and ruffled her hair. She tugged him down and she kissed his cheek, showing a red lip stain on his cheek. "Whoopsie" Haley giggled and Shiro blushed even worse. A knock was on the door and it opened. "hey guys dinner time-" Lance said and he tried to cover his laughs. "Sh-Shiro you got...a little-" "LANCE LEAVE" Shiro was flustered and his face got worse. Lance ran out yelling "GUYS GUYS!!! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Shiro sighed gently, Haley hands him a make up wipe "Sorrwee" she said and he smiled at her. "its okay, you didn't know better" he rubbed the wipe his cheek, getting the stain off. tossing the wipe in the little trash can in his room. Haley took his hand "come on! lets go eat" she walked out with him.

~~~
IM DONE
GOOD BYE
AHHHHHHHHHH
<3

~~~IM DONEGOOD BYEAHHHHHHHHHH<3