Hiro | Sleep

( wip by @ fishy_does_the_arts on instagram

( wip by @ fishy_does_the_arts on instagram. She said she didn't like it and reset but I really love this so I saved it :3)
So this has my fuzzy bean Haley with Shiro, the ships called Hiro.

Fluffy fluffy for the soul ALWAYS HIRO IS THE CUTE FLUFFY FLUFF

___
Shiro was getting ready for bed, getting his everyday clothes off into comfortable sweat pants and a tee. He sat in bed and yawned, surprisingly he was tired, most times he's wide awake just waiting for one little yawn. Shiro rubbed his eyes and laid down, wrapping up in his covers, with a hand clap the lights turned off.

*
Later that night Shiro was actually asleep, but the sound of his door opening woke him. He heard footsteps to his bed, the felt something soft nudged him. "Sh-shirwo..." it was Haley. "Mm" Shiro turned and sat up, rubbing his eye. "Hey...what's the matter." He asked her, Shiro couldn't see her very well but the dim glow of her yellow eyes could be seen. He could hear her sniffles and small whimpers, "I-I had a bad dream..." she told him. Shiro scouted over and Haley could hear him patting a spot for her. She climbed on in and he wrapped his covers around her. Then his arms wrapped around her, "You're here with me, you'll be alright" he said stuffing his face into her fluffy hair. "Wh-what if I have the dream again?" She asked him scared. "It won't" he Said sleepy. "What if-" "shhh...kitty...Shiro needs sleep...you need it too" he interrupted her and Haley stayed quiet and nuzzled into his chest. "There..." he said and held her close.

*

As the time came to wake up Shiro slowly woke up and yawned a bit. Noticing Haley was laying a top of him. Purring in her sleep, shiro looked up at the ceiling and pet one of her ears. Haley's other ear went up, and she yawned like a kitten, having her chin on his chest. Her tough slightly hanging out with her eyes closed. "Awe..." he laughed a little and slowly sat up, holding onto her. Her tough slowly went back in, and her eyes looked at his. "Sleepy time over?" She asked him sleepy. "Sadly sleepy time is over" he said booping her nose. "Aw man.." she slumped on him and her chin was on his shoulder. "Hey, my sleep was 10x's better when you came along" he hugged her, Haley's eyes fluttered, Sleepy, she falls back to sleep. Shiro got out of bed with her in his Arms. Placing her back into the bed covering her up and kissed her fore head. "You deserve your cat nap." He laughed a bit.
*
___
~admin~

Sorry for ending it short, just wanted to write about these cuties :3

Here's the one fishy's doing, she's going through all of this just to draw me a ship

Here's the one fishy's doing, she's going through all of this just to draw me a ship. My part of the art trade wasn't even that good omg I feel bad XD

But thanks for reading if you did!