Baby! Lance and Keith (Part Two)

Ahhh another chapter of this I'm excited!!!

We'll get some Keith moments with baby lance for this one don't worry :3

Fluffy fluff fluff

~~~

It's been a few hours, it was Morning now. they had found Altean baby food. This stuff lasts for a life time for them. Because you never know when you haft to take care of a youngling. Lance was laying on his stomach on the couch. Having a cute little blue lion onesie. Surprisingly they did get a diaper on the boy, a lot of squirming but they did it. Good job guys.

Allura awed and coos. "My father loved making clothes for the Altean children. Making cute onesies of the lions. father gave me the whole collection, so lance can wear whatever color lion he wants" holding her hands and tilting her head a bit. Keith rolled his eyes gently. "It's just an outfit.." he told her,

lance babbled a bit and the hood of the onesie fell down. Gasping gently it covered his eyes. Keith couldn't help his smile, it showed. Lance was adorable, hearing lance squeal happily and flap his little arms around the two had a laugh. "Hey we should check out that room you guys were talking about. He could use some toys to play with." Keith says getting up. "Ooo! Can I hold lonce!" Allura asked, giving puppy eyes. "Sure if he agrees" Keith laughed gently and she did so. Lance looked at Allura with his big ol eyes. Cradling him lance curled up and enjoyed being carried.

When they got to the room it was...like a wonder land for children. "Hi guys" Shiro waves, he was Doing a lot of child proofing around here. "Oh hey Shiro. How much do you haft to do, to keep the place child proof " Keith chuckled gently. lance was amazed, the room was huge! A play ground for playing! Toys galore!

Lance squealed in excitement!

Seeing a...

BIG

BLUE

STUFF LION!

It was bigger then him! He loved it! Squirming a bit so he can be placed down Allura did so. "Looks like he seem Alluras old lion" Coran hummed, he was helping Shiro as well but he was blocked in view by the big play ground.

Lance crawled as fast as he could! Going to Blue he hugged her, making happy noises and rubbing his cheek against her chest. "He really loves her" Shiro chuckled. "Hey you guys I got breakfast ready!" Hunk called from the kitchen. "Hey lancey are you Hungry?" Keith had walked to lance and crouched down. Everyone awed and Keith realized he said Lancey. Lance looked at Keith but stuffed his face in blue. He was hungry, but he wanted to cuddle with blue. "How about we bring blue and she can eat with you" Keith asked him. Lance looked back at him...

Maybe that could work, as Keith picked up lance with out blue. Well blue is to big to hold with a baby on the other hand. Lance teared up gently and sniffles, "hold on" Keith tried to comfort lance as he gave Allura a look to grab blue. So she did. They walked out, Keith was ahead of Allura. Lance was placed against Keith's chest. Seeing what's behind him he sees blue. Lance wanted Her right now. Quietly crying Keith rubbed his back in circles. "Awe lance please don't cry. You and blue are gonna reunite don't worry." He said gently. Man he's really getting used to all this baby stuff, it's been only a few hours...

Going to the dinning room, the only thing they couldn't find was a high chair for lance. So the table will do. Placing lance down he was a snotty mess, the crying doesn't help either. Whimpering and hiccuping Keith hurried to get some tissues. Cleaning lances face Allura came in, Pidge stopped her to ask a question. Allura noticed the crying child. "Oh lonce! Don't cry!" She said and placed blue right next to him. Lance looked at blue and sniffles. Making sad noises he cuddled close to her. Sitting in between her plushy legs. Everyone else walked in, breakfast was served.

"Say ahhh" Keith had a spoon full of lances food. Lances face scrunched up, "mm!" Looking away Keith sighed. "Here comes the blue lion" making air plane noises and getting closer to lance he didn't budge. Lance stuffed his into blue once more. "Oh well...I guess I'll eat all this amazing, good food" Keith hummed, he's been curious on what the stuff tastes like. Lance peeked gently, Keith had the spoon and took a bite.

Hmm...it had a sweet fruity taste. Lance seen Keith's expression, it was pleased. Lance made some noises that he wanted a bite because he didn't want Keith to eat it all. "Okay lancey...here comes the blue lion!" Making air plane noises once more lance opened his mouth and took a bite. His eyes sparkled and he cupped his cheeks. He love it!

More awed were heard from the lancey word once more. Keith blushed in embarrassment once more.

After a bit lance wanted to feed himself,  so Keith had some time to eat his goo. Lance was covered in orange goo that's pretty much what it was. He was using his hands then using a spoon. He made extra sure he didn't get any one blue. A clean kitty is a happy kitty. His food was all gone, noticing Keith eating and he crawled over to him. "Hello there" Keith smiled at him. Lance reached up to Keith's spoon, "what you up too" Keith only had a few bites left. Lance had the spoon and got a bit of goo on it. "Ahhh" He said raising the spoon. Keith was blushing again, "ahh" he said and lance tried but with a help with Keith's finger he lifted the spoon so Keith can get the goo on it. Clapping happily lance squealed. Mission accomplished.

After everyone was finished Keith bad a wet rag, wiping lances face and hands he hummed a bit. Lance make little grunting noises when Keith squished his cheeks with the rag. "That stuff is stickyyyy" Keith said as he looked at the rag, mostly a light orange now he was surprised. "Okay lance. Cuddle with blue I'm gonna ring out this rag" ruffling the baby's hair he walked off to the sink. Lance did so, yawing gently his eyes drooped.

As Keith came back lance was already napping. Awing gently Keith picked up lance and blue, it was a challenge but then he thought where was lance going to sleep? Keith wasn't doing anything at the moment, training is all he had to do today. Well the Galra attacks have been slow lately.

A nap...

That wouldn't hurt right?

So Keith started to head to his room with the Cuban baby and the lion.

~~~~

It's 2:15 am

But it was worth it

WORTH IT!

I wanna make a book for this and other cute baby crap.

But then I might forgot or be to lazy to update??

I gotta put my butt in gear for updating books.

Two chapters for this book in one day 1000+ words.

I do a very good Coran-

bless Foxy Joy for making baby lance

bless Foxy Joy for making baby lance. Bless your soul joy ❤️