Hiro | Confession

Idk what else to write so i'm gonna try to make a cute one here-

oh yeah, i played the origin trail. Shiros tomb stone XD

Lance caught a cold, then keith caught it then died (nuuu)

Lance then died from his cold 

hunk surprising survived with two broken arms but then died 

Pidge, a lot of deadly diseases  , broken arm, snake bite. dead

Shiro omg, broken arm, broken leg, tons of fevers, ALMOST TO THE END AND THEN BAM. HE dead

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~
~~

Shiro has been in the controls room for awhile now, sitting in his chair. Making plans for the future with the Galra attacking, he wants to make plans so if they get stuck, they'll get out of it. It was past his bed time but he hasn't really been on his bed routine sense...well forever. He yawned gently and tapped the screen, dragging, poking. Everyone has already went to bed, Allura told Shiro many times to get to bed and get some rest, but he did put up good 'excuses' to stay up. Allura couldn't argue much longer and went to bed. Now for Haley, she was up getting a drink of water until she passed the controls room. Wearing the long sleeve Shiro lend her to wear and holding her stuff panda Boris, she stopped and noticed some light in the dark room. Seeing the shadow of her friend, she walked up and got on her knees, so he wouldn't see her. Shiro didn't notice yet and he gave a yawn, slouched back in his chair a bit. Haley popped her head up and he seen her ears. He smiled a little and pets them, "well hello there" He said and he could hear Haley's purrs a little. "why are you still up?" she asked him, setting her chin on the chair rest. As he continued to pet her he sighed gently, "Just sacrificing my sleep to keep the team safe" he told her. Haley got up and on his lap, curling up a little and held onto Boris. "Then i'll stay up with you" she said, "little kitty's like you need there sleep" Shiro told her. "nu huh...." she pouted a bit, Shiro sighed gently once more. "Just for a little bit, then it's off to bed with you" He said. Haley nods and leaned into his chest rubbing her head against it and purred a bit louder. Shiro kept on hand on her ear, rubbing it with his thumb, the got back to tapping on his screen. They two has quiet conversations, Shiro explained some plans and told her the importance to stay on task, planning, and other important things. It was really past Haley's bed time, she yawned a few times while talking, but she tried her best to stay up with Shiro. But being the little tired head, she fell asleep and curled up a bit more. Hugging Boris in her sleep, Shiro has noticed she gone silent but could only hear her quiet snores. As he looked down, he found it cute, Shiro turned off his screen and picked up Haley. "It's wayyyy past your bed time... and mine as well" He said quietly. Walking down the hall to her room he made it there. getting the covers to the side and placed her down. tucking her in, he ruffled her hair a little and kissed her fore head. Leaving the room he went to his, getting into comfortable clothes and getting into bed. He was up for a little, his mind wondered, couldn't fall asleep. So he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Realizing why he cant go to bed, He missed being near Haley. He missed her soft touch, her smile, just her presents makes him feel something he never really does. Shiro laid back down and covered his face with his pillow, he groaned. Finally he gets out and quietly head back to her room, seeing that she was still asleep. He poked her a bit, Haley mumbled and turned facing him. "Haley.." he said, "mm." she responded. "C-can...I um...sleep with you tonight" He asked.  "yeah...yeah..." she was still asleep talking to whoever was in her dream. Haley scotched and Shiro got in. covering the two up and he pulled her close. Haley nuzzled into him and mumbled a few more things. "And yes...you may have some tea fluffy kins..." she said. Shiro laughed a little and fell asleep slowly. Holding Haley close through the night, the two had nice dreams.