Klance || I Miss Him

This is to make up for all the hiro one shots I wrote. Hope you enjoy :3

Lance POV:

It's been awhile sense the last time I talked to Keith. He's been so busy with the blade I never had time to talk to him. No one was talking to me much sense he left, Shiro has been more aggressive lately. I don't blame him, I been putting my nose where it shouldn't be. He yelled at me a few days ago, telling me to stay out of the conversation. Him and Allura where arguing about giving Lotor his bayard. I agree with Allura, he should tell the team before he puts us in great danger! What if Lotor betrayed us when he had it? Plus saying HE ended Zarkon. Excuse me? We did it, not him. Well Lotor did, it was all him. I'm just so mad...even sad! I can't help it, I wish I had someone to talk to...
~~
~~

"Is the pod ready?" Keith asked one of his fellow companions. "Yes, and Keith make sure to come back soon as possible. You never know who's going to show" they told him. Keith nods and went to the pod, making his way to the castle.
~~
~~
As lance walked out of his room, getting his jacket on and giving a slight yawn as he stretched. "Morning" said Pidge, walking by. "Morning! Anything interesting happen to you yet?" Lance asked, wanting to talk. "Eh" Pidge shrugged and went around the corner. Lance sighed a bit and walked the opposite direction. "Good morning Princess!" Said he lovable Coran. Allura was near, she smiled. "Morning Coran." She said. "I made you your favorite! Fresh (alien breakfast)" Coran said happily. "Why thank you." She nods and takes it. Smiling even more. Lance walked by them and got himself some goo. Mumbling a bit and taking a grumpy bite out of it, he watched Lotor walk in. " good morning princess" he took her hand and kissed it. "Aww come on Lotor, stop being such a gentle men" Allura giggled. Lance was furious, he stormed on out with the bowl of goo in his hand. Trying to stay calm he went to the controls room. Seeing space and more space. He kept looking, now feeling all sad. Looking down at his goo he took another bite. He kept the spoon in his mouth. Then a flashing screen came up, lance looked around seeing if anyone was near and went up to it. Tapping it it showed one of the cameras outside of the ship. It was a pod, zooming in lances mouth was wide open. The spoon had fallen out and made a flank against the ground. It was him! It was Keith! What a surprise! More them one! Lance tapped around and opened a hatch so Keith can come in. Excited as can be, he picked up his spoon and hurried back to the kitchen. Placing his bowl in the fridge. Saying happily "Keith's here!!" He rushed down to where he would be. As the door opened, lance saw Keith. But he had a helmet on, taking it off his did a little hair flip. Making lances heart pound. His face lighting up, Keith putting his helmet under his arm he noticed lance. "Lance" he said smiling, "I wanted to make a surprise visit but I guess you found out" he chuckled gently. Making lance even worse, his chuckle. It was so cute. "Haha...yeah" lance rubbed the back of his neck. Keith smiled even more, now placing his Helmet down on the ground. He hesitated but walked over, giving lance a big hug. Lance was shocked, he couldn't move. His heart beating against his chest. "I Missed you so much..." Keith said nuzzling into lances chest a bit, lance wrapped his arms around him and hugged back, "I....I did too..." he had his chin on Keith's shoulder. Smiling like a goof, face was on fire, heart going miles per hour. Silence hit the two, but as the door opened once more Keith looked. Seeing everyone else's as he let go and lance did too. He went over and talked to them. Lance watched as Keith talked, smiling, hugging the rest. They all and story's to tell, lance didn't have much to talk about. Maybe his new sword but...that's not important. He watched as everyone took Keith out of the room to talk more and introduce him to Lotor face to face. Lance looked off to the side and noticed he left his helmet. He picked it up and walked out, Keith was always with the others, lance stayed back not wanting to interfere. so he went to his room, placing the helmet on his dresser he flopped onto his bed. Staring at the ceiling he sighed gently. Why was he like this? Always hiding, Always being the sad guy. Maybe they didn't need him, he always thought that. But the only thing keeping him here was Keith... "oh Keith...only if you could understand..." he mumbled, "understand what?" It was him, at the lances door which opens. "Oh umm..." lance stood up quickly, "t-to understand that. You can't....just leave your helmet laying around silly!" He laughed nervously, getting up and getting Keith's helmet. "I was wondering where it went" as lance handed Keith his helmet there hands touched. Blushing slightly Keith looked at lances fearful eyes. "Thank you" Keith takes his helmet, "why haven't you been out? I was worried" he added. "Oh you know...training" lance looked away. Sitting back down on his bed. Keith got worried and sat next to him. "I didn't see no one training today" He said. "Okay, you got me. I was here all day." Lance said embarrassed. "Because you should be with the others then me. I'm dull, not interesting" he told keith. "Lance....you know that's not true " Keith has placed a hand on his. Lances face started to grow warm. Looking down at there hands then at Keith. "Now how do you know?" He asked, "Lance...you're so good with a gun, you're so funny, always has something to talk about, flirty, just that cute boy that knows how to act in each situation" Keith was blushing even more now. Cute, cute?! Cute was the word that made lance even worse, "r-really?" He said, Keith nods. "I'm not lying " he said. Lance teared up a bit and hugged Keith, having his face stuffed into his neck. "You're to m-much mullet!!!" Lance weeps a bit. Keith jumped a bit and then started to rub lances back.

~~~~
~~~

As the two talked and talked, it was time for Keith to go. The two where walking down the hall to Keith's pod, "so..." lance said, Keith stopped and looked at him about to go inside his pod. "When will you come back?" He asked. "as soon as possible...." Keith said, his heart was beating now. Seeing Lance sad made him sad too "as soon as possible" Lance repeated. Keith cupped lances cheek with one hand and kissed his lips softly. When the two released, Keith nods. "As soon as possible" when Keith turned, lance this was his moment, his chance! "K-Keith wait" he grabbed onto Keith's arm. Pulling him into a kiss, more passion and dominate. When lance released he whispered gently "I-I...I love you" He said, Keith's eyes where wide. Blushing madly he said.

"I love you too..."

After math:

After that day, lance got to talk to Keith more. The two got to hang out, lance got even more better each day. Knowing Keith will always be around for him. Oh yeah, lance and Keith tend to have sword battles when they can, ending to the usual make out session afterwards ;)

~~~~~
Ohhhhhhh Boy! I can't believe I thought about this and actually wrote it. 1300+ words, I'm proud and in aw. Lancey you're loved, Keith loves you very very much.