Sheith || Summer Waters

So pretty much this book is a non ship hate one. It's just that people are giving shit about other ships and I don't like it really. So you guys keep shipping what you want. It's your world 👍🏻

Fluffy fluffy fluff fluff
~~~~
A chlorine sent, a bit of breeze, beers getting passed around. It's summer time, could be said that today was the hottest day. A party was going on, everyone's laughing, having the time of there life's. Playing games, swimming in the pool, hanging out. Excepted for Keith, he's been sitting in a beach chair looking at his phone for about an Hour. His friend Shiro invited him over, well it is his house. Keith never liked to get involved in parties.

HE HATED IT

Shiro was walking around. Greeting who said hello to Him. "Nice party man!" A guy said giving him a high five "thank you, it's the best to celebrate summer with a good party" Shiro smiled and waved goodbye. Having two beers in his hand he walked over to Keith. Seeing him all glum and lonely made him feel bad. "Hey Keith. I got you a cold one" Shiro Said smiling, placing it to his side. "I don't...drink..." Keith said. "Awe come on. It's a special night." Shiro nudged him, opening his. He took a drink, "one...wouldn't hurt" Keith took his, placing his phone to the side he takes a sip. "You wanna go swim?" Shiro asked him, "I don't swim either" Keith said, "Keith, you're not gonna have any fun of you're gonna be a party pooper. Now come on" Shiro places his beer down and takes his shirt off. "Meet you in there" he winked and dived into the pool. Leaving a bit of a splash on the concrete. Keith sighed gently and got up, slowly talking off his shirt he got into the pool slowly. Shiro came to the surface and raked his fingers through his hair. "Hey! You made it" he smiled and Keith blushed a bit. "Yeah I guess I-" before Keith could finish Shiro had went under and got Keith on his shoulder. "D-d-did!" Keith finished, Shiro laughed happily. "Chicken fight!" That was lance, "hunk boost me up!" He added as hunk did so. "Shiro I-" "chicken fight it is McClain!" Shiro Said and Keith didn't know the first thing of this game. The four got into position and lance gave a smirk. "Okay mullet! Let's see how many seconds it takes it being you down!" Lance was gonna push him but Keith's fast reflexes he pushed lance off easily. Lance landed back first into the water, the crowd gasped. Then cheered for Keith, "good job Keith!" Shiro raised his first up and Keith fist bumped him. Keith's as actually smiling, he was....having fun...

~~time skip to after the party~~

Shiro made sure everyone left at the time he wanted 12:00pm is been an hour so it's 1:00am he was cleaning up everything. Keith stayed to help him, even though Shiro Said he can do it. Shiro picked up some trash by a bush and heard noises. "Lance it's time to go home" Shiro Said in a serious tone. "Awe *hic* man is the *hic* party over...?" Lance stumbled out of the bush. "Lance!" Hunk came in, "dude I been looking for you! You gave me a scare" hunk got one arm around lance to help him walk. "Woooooo! We gonna go all....night!" Lance was obviously drunk at this point. Hunk got him to his car and drove him home. Shiro couldn't help but shake his head. "Lance, always getting drunk..." he said. "TO drunk" Keith laughed.

After the cleaning the two were by the pool. Shiro was in the water, having his arms on the concrete. Keith had his legs in the pool, leaning on his two hands. Looking up at the night sky. "Thanks for helping" Shiro hummed a bit as he said that. "Well, I owe ya" Keith said looking at him. "For what?" Shiro tilted his head "for...helping me have fun for once" Keith smiled. Shiro blushed, his smile. Something with that smile made him feel all tingly. "Anything f-for you..." he shuttered a bit and panicked 'd-did I just shutter???' He thought. Keith laughed a bit and got into the water "Come on, swim with Me" he said still smiling. Pushing off the wall he went to the middle of the pool, Shiro took a deep breath and joined him.

Laughing, having fun, the two were circling around each other. "Look at that sky" Shiro Said "it's quiet lovely" Keith said looking up once more. The light from the moon glowed on Keith, making his skin sparkle. Shiro slowly moved his hand over to his, taking it. Keith jumped a bit, looking at Shiro in the eyes. "Shiro?" Keith was confused, he tilted his head a bit. Shiro put his other hand on his cheek and kissed him softly. Keith jumped once more, but
Slowly getting pulled in he kissed Shiro back. After a few moments they couldn't keep a float in the deep end. Letting go they took heavy breaths "l-let's continue out of the pool huh hot stuff" Keith said and started to swim out. Shiro couldn't say anything, the only thing came out was a squeak. As Keith got out, dried himself off and about to go inside he looked back at him.

"Meet you in there"

~~~~~~

Admooooon

See? See what I did there. Keith said the same thing Shiro did, the "Meet you in there" like

I'm so creative wow

Such wow

10/10 wow

But anyways! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I liked how it went, Tbh I do follow a Sheith account on tumblr they make amazing art. Even though Sheiths not a big Ship for me. It's excerptible.

i looked up Sheith

i looked up Sheith. Just to find a fluffy picture. Omg so much smut. I think Sheiths the king of smut/Lemon no kidding.

I found a picture that's just right 👍🏻👌