Life in Fairy Tail

Today is my first day at a guild called Fairy Tail. Me and my older sister Megan realized that we needed money and since we are wizards looking for a home, Fairy Tail would be the perfect guild for us. Since our parents died, Megan and I have been living as orphans trying to earn our daily keep. I wield the power of water god slayer magic and Megan has the power of an ice god slayer.

When we first walked into Fairy Tail it felt like a light had shed on Megan and me. The guild members were drinking, dancing , fighting and having fun. A beautiful women walked up to us and politely asked if we were interested in joining the guild. We of course said yes in desperation. She introduced herself as Mirajane Strauss and stamped the guild mark where we wanted it. I received a turquoise mark on my chest above my heart and Megan got a violet mark on her wrist.

We went looking around the guild when we ran into some pink haired wizard named Natsu. He introduced himself and even introduced us to his close friends Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza,and Wendy. They all seemed so close, as if their bonds were unbreakable. We even got to meet a beautiful wizard named Juvia who said she was in love with Gray.

Later that day we ran into Erza. She wanted us to feel at home and even asked us about our backgrounds. She was sad to hear that we were orphans and comforted us by telling us her story. We almost cried after hearing about all the horror she went through. She proceeded to tell us the story of her friends. She told us about Igneel, Ur, Deliora, Phantom Lord, Grandine,Edolas, Lucy's parents, Tenroujima Island, and the grand magic games. I was shocked by all the sadness and adventure the members went through. A tear fell from Erza's eye as she smiled, got up and said, "Welcome to Fairy Tail."

The next day I decided to ask Juvia for advice on how to control water magic. I heard stories of how strong she is because she was a member of the element four. I knew she had to know a lot about water magic because she is a water mage. Her advice was to control water like as if it was a part of my body. She also said to let my magic be connected with my emotion. I took her advice and felt strong. I practiced my magic by sparring with other wizards like Megan, Romeo, and Wendy. I was about evenly matched with all of them.

Megan has taken an interest in Gray's ice magic because she was the ice god layer. She too learned methods on controlling ice similar to maker magic. I have noticed how happy she has been these few days we have been in Fairy Tail. We decided that we had to go on a quest to earn money to get an apartment. Mira decided that Gray and Juvia should go on the quest with us to teach us experience. We headed out the guild doors and began our quest for jewel.

To be continued.......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed! I will start working on the next chapter as soon as possible so stay tuned!