Chapter 8 Rude Awakening

The room was filling with smoke as the fire reached our room. I had to save our house. I used my water god slaying magic to put out the flames. Megan froze all the flames near her room. We finally put out the fire.

Megan inspected the kitchen for the source while I checked the electric wires. They were not the sources. Even now I know that wasn't a normal fire. The flames were dark purple. Someone purposely set fire to our house.

Serena went straight over to me, embracing me. She screamed in fear, "He's back!" I thought it seemed a little to quick to make that assumption but I love and trust my Serena. I assured her, "I will never let him hurt you again!" She kissed me as I held her tight.

Somehow the flames didn't destroy to much, luckily. We headed straight to the guild for assistance. Makorav was very worried about what happened to us. He proceeded to tell us that he just received a letter from the magic council saying Ren, AKA SkullFace, escaped from his cell somehow. We were very concerned, especially Serena. Makorav decided to send Natsu and Gajeel out to try to track down Ren. Erza, Gray and Lucy were to stay and protect us, not that we needed it. Wendy and the exceeds kept watch on the roof.

As we headed to the house we realized someone was following us. Of course it was Juvia. "I can't leave my beloved Gray in a house full of women!" She said persistently. We all laughed and finally arrived back at my house. We didn't know what to do so we just talked. Erza joked around teasing Serena and I about how cute we are as a couple. She even tried to get Gray and Juvia to start a relationship. She secretly shipped them.

All of a sudden we heard a bang coming from the roof. Wendy had been struck by shadow spells as well as the exceeds. They all yelled for us to hide. Everything got serious. Erza and Gray went to check on them and Lucy and Juvia stayed to protect us. My soul filled with hatred and anger as I thought of Ren. I should have killed him.

A battle between Erza, Gray and Ren began outside. I decided to join in on it even after Juvia, Serena, and Lucy warned me not to. Megan went with me. It was decided that me and Megan had to join our magic and cast Unison Raid. We held hands, joined our magic and cast, "UNISON RAID!" A frozen whirlpool smashed right into Ren sending him straight to the ground. We had FINALLY defeated Ren. It was over. Serena decided to stay inside fearing the horror that came from him. I grabbed him by the neck and declared, "If you ever come here again trying to hurt Serena, I will annihilate you!" The magic council came to pick him up AGAIN.

Once it was over, everyone except me and Serena went to the guild. She wanted to just relax and watch a movie with me. We cuddled and she wound up on top of me. We kissed and grabbed each other. I bit her lip and she giggled. I carried her to the bed as we laughed and kissed. Things got hot as I kissed down her neck. She moaned in pleasure as she drove her fingers through my hair. "I love you Serena," I exclaimed. She smiled saying, "I love you too!" When we were done we just sat there panting with our arms around each other. It was a great night.

To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed the smexiness. I will be working on the next chapter soon enough so stay tuned.

-Markie