Chapter 4 Light in Darkness

Before we knew it we being attacked by wizards of an unknown dark guild.

Makorav commanded us to defend our guild and we did. We took out most of them but they took out most of us.

I began fighting this mysterious yet attractive girl who looked about my age. She looked frightened and lacked courage. She couldn't bring herself to fight me but was attacked by one of her guild members and commanded to. She apologized as she casted strange unfamiliar spells. I believe it was shadow god slayer magic. I didn't know what to do but defend myself. I blocked her attacks with my attacks. I realized she was so scared her attacks weren't even forceful. I ran up closer or her and discovered that she was bruised and injured.

I could not bring myself to fight her. Instead I got close to her and embraced her. She was shocked that someone would actually give her affection.

Megan took out about 6 of the dark wizards and Erza took down 50. Natsu and Gray took out a lot as well as Wendy and Juvia. The thunder legion took out half of them and Makorav as well. They were finally defeated.

The magic council sent authorities to retrieve the criminals and put them in jail.

I explained to Makorav what happened with the mysterious girl and how she was not an enemy. We came to an understanding. It was decided that Fairy Tail would take her in.

I felt bad for her and I offered to let her stay at my apartment. I asked Megan first and she said yes. She joked around saying that I should comfort her, winking. My face turned pink so I walked away.

I questioned the girl, asking what her name was. She told me it was Serena.

"That's a beautiful name," I said comforting her.

She blushed and smiled for the first time.

She went in the bathroom to freshen up while I sat in my room. She came out with only a towel and said, " don't look." My face was blood red. She was finally dressed in one of my sister's night gowns that she lent her.

She looked beautiful. I felt a feeling in my chest that was unusual.

Do I like her? To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed. I'll be working on the next chapter soon enough. Stay tuned!