Life in Fairy Tail Chpter 3

Gray managed to create an ice shield out of Juvia's water attack to protect us all from the blast. Everyone remained unharmed.

We all used are magic to stop the monster. Finally Gray stepped in and cast Ice Geyser and Juvia cast Water Nebula.

We managed to defeat the monster and obtain the gem. Megan and I were so excited to have completed our first quest.

~ After receiving our reward of jewel ~

Our group made our way back to the guild. We were greeted by everyone. Makorav decided to throw a celebration for me and Megan. We were so happy.

~ After the celebration~

They sure out did themselves. Almost everyone got drunk ( the girls again). Cana was so drunk she took all of her cloths off. Erza commanded the boys to get her cake. Juvia cried as she enveloped Gray in her body of water. Lucy and Levy laughed and flirted with Natsu and Gajeel. Even Evergreen was going nuts. We had to get out of there. Megan asked me if I had as much fun as she did. "Of course I did" , I exclaimed excitingly.

~ The next day~

Today Megan and I finally bought an apartment with our jewel.

Megan's POV:

I am so happy we got an apartment. There was two bedrooms, one kitchen, two bathrooms, one living room, and five windows. At least it's spacious so I won't be in my little brother's space. This is the first time we actually have lived in one place for more than just one day. Now that we have Fairy Tail we have family.

My POV:

Everything was finally in place and perfect...for now. Megan and I headed back to the guild. The girls looked hungover and the boys looked exhausted. Megan and I started laughing hysterically. This guild is amazing.

When all seemed good we heard a boom as the door of the guild got blown up. We could see shadows of people beyond the dust.

Who are these mysterious wizards and what do they want? To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed the second cliffhanger. I'll be working on the next chapter soon enough. Stay tuned!