Chapter 16 A Quest For Justice

Megan's POV:

We have just arrived at the town where this restoration wizard is supposed to dwell. Erza questioned and threatened some villagers into telling us where the wizard was but almost nobody knew. One man told us that she lived in a cottage on the east side of the town.

We finally arrived at the cottage and knocked on the door. A strange old women greeted us and welcomed us into her home. I explained to her what we were asking for and she seemed to know what to do. She grabbed the gem and told us the problems that may occur. She proceeded to tell us that the target of the spell (Ceren) would also be released and Serena may loose her magic.

We all agreed to whatever the price was. We need Serena back. The restoration wizard then cast a strange spell. The gem began glowing and levitated off the table. A dark, shadow vortex began to appear. Two figures were visible in the shadow. Juvia, Erza, and Lyon stood there alert. They were prepared to destroy Ceren. I felt the most hatred toward Ceren and I will not let him get away. Serena was the first to come out of the shadow. She was passed out and barely strong enough to move. She was in a coma. Ceren was awake and managed to get passed us. I followed him outside and attacked him with all my might.

Ceren was week from the spell so I hit him as hard as I could. He dropped to the ground. He pleaded for mercy. I overlooked it and sent an icicle through his heart. The ground stared to turn black from his dark blood. He was dead and now everything was alright. We all checked on Serena. We all cheered and our hearts filled with joy. Lyon hugged me, Erza and Juvia hugged and we all hugged the restoration wizard. For once my heart felt warm again after Lyon hugged me.

Markie's Usual POV:

I was sitting on my bed when suddenly Megan broke the door down. She said I needed to see something. I was depressed and had no energy to get up. Megan slapped me senseless and dragged me to the infirmary. Sitting on a hospital bed was...Serena, my Serena. My eyes filled with tears of joy as I kissed her. At the time I had no clue she was in a coma. Her eyes opened! I freed her from the coma! Her eyes filled with tears and I embraced her. I thanked Megan, Juvia, Erza, and Lyon. Serena turned out well. She still had her powers. I would not stop holding her. I will NEVER lose her again.

To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed. I will be on VACATION starting today till July 12! Consider this chapter a season finale! Hope you look forward to the next chapter that will be coming out July 12! Love you all!!

-Markie ^o^