Chapter 5 What is Love?

My heart was beating like a drum as Serena asked me how she looked. In my head I wanted to say she looked sexy but I ended up saying she looked beautiful. She blushed and smiled.

She offered to sleep on the couch but that wasn't option. She was a lady and I couldn't just let her sleep on a couch. I let her sleep in my bed while I slept on the couch.

In the middle of the night I was awoken to a feint sound. The sound of Serena crying. My heart felt crushed to think such beautiful eyes had to shed tears of sadness. I entered the room and sat next to her in the bed.

"Can you please sleep with me," Serena said sadly. "I had a nightmare."

I gladly agreed. I gently stroked her head and asked her what the nightmare was about. She told me that it was like a flashback of the horror she went through at the dark guild. She proceeded to tell me that they forced her to join and kept her in a cell. If she didn't use her magic for bad she would be beaten by her comrades. A piece of my heart broke as heard her say this. I embraced her and held her close saying, "I will NEVER let someone hurt you again."

I kissed her on the cheek and said good night. The next morning I woke up seeing Serena fast asleep holding me. Megan was at the doorway adoring us and winking. I blushed and winked back. I knew my sister was there for me.

Serena opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of me. I smiled back and said, "Good morning sleepy-head." She giggled and hugged me. Now that Megan wasn't at the doorway and we were alone I decided to ask Serena if she would be my girlfriend. She blushed and said yes as if she was thinking the same thing. I slowly closed in on her mouth and she closed in on mine. We passionately kissed and embraced each other. I licked her lip teasingly and she giggled. I kissed her neck slowly as she moaned in satisfaction. We finally had our share of enjoyment so we decided to get up and head to the guild.

As soon as we got to the guild everyone stared at us. Natsu screamed, "Get some!" We both blushed and stood there awkwardly. Erza said, "Now now Natsu, isn't it obvious they already did." We laughed and walked to the bar. I asked Mira if Megan told everyone. She giggled and said, "Yupp!" "

Now that everyone teased us, we decided to take on a quest together. Our first quest as a couple.

To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed. I knew my story needed some sexy so there you go lol. Stay tuned ^-^

-Markie