Chapter 12 A Dark Revalation

Megan's POV:

I am having a great time with Ceren, a guy I met a couple of weeks ago. I think I love him. He asked me to be his girlfriend today and I said yes. His eyes are hypnotic and I can't be away from him for to long. I am in love.

Markie's Usual POV:

Who is this weirdo? Megan seems to be close to him. Literally! I still feel a weird aura coming from him. When Serena and I got home we waited for Megan to come back so we could interrogate her. We got bored waiting and started kissing. It was getting hot until we heard someone unlocking the door. We freaked out and tried to act normal. My shirt was half off and Serena's was as well. If only we realized that before Megan saw us. She quickly pointed it out to us and Serena and I blushed and were quite embarrassed.

We looked at each other and nodded. We questioned Megan asking where she had been. She shrugged the question off saying, "Out." We knew her secret and I slipped it out accidentally saying, "Then who was the guy getting comfortable with your butt?" She blushed and acted like she had no clue what I was talking about. Serena confessed to our spying. Megan confessed about it being her new boyfriend, Ceren.

Megan then walked into her room and shut the door. Serena felt bad but I didn't. She never used to keep secrets from me like that. She is my older sister.

~The following week~

Ceren has been visiting the apartment every day to see Megan. Serena thinks it's cute but I have a bad feeling about him. One day Natsu came over to help fix our cabinet when he spotted Ceren. He freaked out with anger in his face. I asked Natsu what was the matter. He said, "I know his scent is the same scent from the man on Tenroujima Island. The one that made my scarf BLACK!" I started to freak out. Natsu ran out the door leaving me with him. Why does he smell like Zeref?!

I didn't want to tell Serena because she just recovered from her depression and Deliora, the monster that killed her parents, was one of Zeref's demons. I was freaking out. I told Megan but she just ignored me and acted like I was crazy. I knew his dark aura was evil. I had to do something. I waited till Ceren was outside and then I confronted him.

He acted like I had an over active imagination yet at the same time he acted like he was hiding something. I warned him to stay away from Megan or I would destroy him. Little did I know, Megan was watching me. She was furious. I warned her that he was connected with Zeref. She was about to attack me when Ceren commanded her to stop.

He confessed to being Zeref's younger brother. He also confessed he had the same magic, dark magic. Megan's face went pale and so did mine. We both knew our parents had been killed by none other than.........Zeref!

To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed. I will be working on the next chapter soon enough but it may take some time so stay tuned. By the way I hope you enjoyed the suspense I added in.

-Markie