Chapter 9 Vacation Oasis

Now that Ren has been defeated and I am completely free to do what ever I please, I may as we'll go on a short vacation with a couple of my friends, and Megan. I heard of a secluded island that was filled with beautiful scenery and a waterfall. It was decided. I had to go to that island.

I found a map to the island and headed to the guild to ask Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Erza, Wendy, Happy, and Carla if they wanted to go. Megan and Serena stayed home and were trying on new vacation clothes, being girls of course. When I finally reached the guild. I asked them. They of course said yes. Now that the plans were made, we were of to the island.

On the boat ride there, Natsu was seasick the whole ride, Juvia was chasing Gray around as usual, Erza was eating cake and Lucy was polishing her gate keys. We finally arrived to the site of a gorgeous island inhabited by nature itself. I wrapped my arms around Serena as we exited the boat. She looked sexy as usual in her tang top and short shorts. I am so happy to have a girlfriend that is just perfect. I pecked her cheek and she smiled.

We made our way to the middle of the island where the waterfall was. It was steep yet perfect for sightseeing. The waterfall wasn't big nor forceful so Natsu decided to jump into it. We screamed in shock and ended up falling in with him. I grabbed Serena, Juvia grabbed Gray, Erza grabbed Lucy, and Megan grabbed Wendy. The exceeds flew above laughing yet at the same time they were a little bit worried. We reached the bottom safely yet we were soaked and cold. Gray punched Natsu and Erza punched them both. We all just laughed and made our way to land.

Natsu ended up using his magic to dry our clothes off. Until then we were all in our underwear.

"Natsu you idiot! Now I am freezing and almost naked on an island," Screamed Lucy.

He then grabbed her and held held her close to him. It sure warmed her right up. Juvia leeched on to Gray until she realized he was butt naked. She squeaked and drooled over him like she always does. I held Serena close not even blushing, knowing that I have seen her in her underwear before and am still amazed by her beauteous body. She blushed and held on to me. I realized her breasts were pressed up against me so I just froze. My face turned crimson red as her warm body pressed against me. We smiled and kissed.

All of us gazed up at the stars. Wendy spotted a constellation that looked like Aquarius. Lucy cringed at the thought of Aquarius beating her for dropping her key. The stars were just beautiful.We all fell asleep.It was truly a wonderful day.

To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed. I will be working on the next chapter soon enough so stay tuned. Next chapter will be a bit......different.

-Markie