Chapter 11 Moving Forward

The following days have been kinda down. Serena has been depressed, Megan broke the microwave even after I told her not to put metal in it, and our friends all went on a mission. Since Serena was feeling down I decided that I wanted to take her out on a sort of date. She didn't want to leave her room but I was persistent. She finally got dressed in a black hoddie and sweats and we headed off.

I wanted to surprise her and bring her to a restaurant that was like an aquarium. She loved marine life which is kind odd being she is the shadow god slayer. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she just continued walking with a poker face. I was worried about her a lot.

Serena's POV:

I feel like I forgot how to be happy. I can't forget all that has happened to me lately with Deliora, Ren, and that creep from the cave. It's like I was born out of bad luck. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born. Anyways where is Markie taking me. He seems like he is planning something for me. I feel like I am just bringing him down with me. Maybe I should just let him be free so he doesn't have to worry about me. I love him dearly and I don't want to see him sad because I am. What should I do? Before another thought came into my mind he stopped, grabbed my shoulders and embraced me. I wanted to hide my emotion but I just couldn't. I began doing what I do best and started crying on him. Around him I feel so safe. I can't just let him go or I won't have anything to live for.

Markie's Usual POV:

She stood there in tears as I wiped them off her beautiful face. I can no longer let her be trapped by darkness. I kissed her and held her close to my heart. "I am your's," I whispered in her ears. She finally smiled and brightened up my soul. The sadness was gone.

We finally reached the restaurant and were then seated to a table with a fish tank right on the wall beside us. Serena looked interested in the varieties of fish that were in the tank. We looked at the menus, ordered, then ate. The whole time we were there I could tell Serena was back to her usual smiley self. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I feel as if our bond is unbreakable and I felt that way since we first laid eyes on each other. Back when she attacked me with her magic. I am glad I joined Fairy Tail. If I didn't I probably would be dead now.

We finally finished dessert and payed. We headed back home but the decided to take a walk around Magnolia. We ran into Natsu and Lucy. We were shocked to discover they were holding hands. I called it. Serena giggled and we continued on. There was this strange feeling. It felt familiar. Me and Serena hid behind a bush after discovering it was Megan, walking with a guy. Serena and I looked at each other and blushed. We never knew Megan had a love interest.

Serena and I continued to spy on her and her lover. They were holding hands and he grabbed her butt. I was a protective brother and was going to attack him but Serena held me back. She must have really liked him. It was weird. He had a strange power emanating from him. Who was he and why does his presence give me the chills?

Who is this mysterious man and why is his presence dark? Will Serena let Markie go?

To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed. I will be working on the next chapter soon enough but it may take some time so stay tuned.

-Markie