Life in Fairy Tail Chaper 2

Today, me and Megan set out on our first quest as Fairy Tail wizards. I am so happy I get to travel with Juvia and Gray. They are so strong and cool. The quest was to find a missing gem on Mount Hakobe. We finally arrived on the freezing mountain. Gray explained that the gem was somewhere at the peak of the mountain. All of a sudden Gray took of his shirt and pants. Megan screamed and blushed while Juvia stared at him drooling. I was officially creeped out but then again Erza did warn me of his strange habit.

We made it up to the half point of the mountain when a Vulcan hopped out of nowhere and grabbed Megan and Juvia. Gray and I ran after them. Gray cast "Ice Make Lance" and I cast "Howl of the Water God Slayer." We both missed. The Vulcan was swift and would not let go of the girls. Out of nowhere a boulder slammed the Vulcan in the face. The Vulcan then dropped Juvia and Megan. A mysterious girl came out of the mist and cast another earth magic spell throwing the Vulcan off the mountain.

Gray and I ran over to the girls and made sure they were alright. We all thanked the mysterious girl. She introduced herself. Her name was Sophia and she was an S-class wizard who came to retrieve the gem that we were after. After realizing we were after the same gem she decided to let us retrieve it instead because she felt bad. She disappeared into the mist saying, "We will meet again."

All us were in awe of how mysterious and intriguing this S-class wizard was. Her magic felt familiar to Juvia and Gray.

"Her magic is just like J.... never mind, " exclaimed Gray hesitantly.

Our group continued our journey to the peak of the mountain. We finally made it there by sunset and were eager to find the gem. Juvia spotted an entrance to a mysterious cave. It was blocked by a stone wall. Juvia and Gray requested Megan and I to break it down.

Megan casted, "PUNCH OF THE ICE GOD SLAYER!"

I casted, "WAVE OF THE WATER GOD SLAYER!"

The wall shattered to pieces. At the entrance of the cave was a big, beautiful, lustrous, gem. Megan grabbed it. As soon as she grabbed it something big appeared at the entrance growling. It shot a breath of fire at all of them blowing up half of the cave.

Will they survive the blast? To be continued......

*********************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed the cliffhanger. I'll be working on the next chapter soon enough. Stay tuned!