fourteen ; red

[ y'all pls do me a favor and add "falling" by camiqt to ur library she's one of my dear friends and she just posted the prologue thing of her luke fic and she's super nervous no one will read it!!! thx guys ]

december 1st, 2013
ages; 19

luke carried me on his back all the way down to the adorable little outdoor pool with a dark black fence around it. he set me down and i tied up my hair into a huge sloppy bun atop my head and warned him that if he got my hair wet i would not hesitate to personally shove him in a car and ship him to mexico.

i stepped carefully into the shallow end and luke followed behind me, and we waited for everyone else to come. han and michael came first, with calum trailing miserably behind, claiming it was unfair that he had to come with a bunch of couples.

there was no sign of ashton yet so i waded over to hannah, who'd literally yolo'd it and jumped in. she smiled at me. "hey, hannah, can you do me a favor." she nodded wildly and i checked the door quickly before turning back to her. "can you tell mikey and cal that me and luke are going to act really flirty to make ashton jealous? he was kind of a dick to me earlier."

she giggled excitedly. "yes, oh my gosh. this is gonna' be fun," she said before doggy paddling towards the two other boys who were checking her ass out before she turned around. i went back to luke, who was looking at his phone outside of the water.

"lukey poo."

"maelman."

i don't know what started the dreadful nicknames but we'd called each other lukey poo and maelman since grade five, and i loved it. on occasion he'd call me maels, but it was mostly maelman. ha ha ha.

he pushed me against the pool wall and nudged my nose with his. "what if ashton doesn't even come down," i asked and luke kissed the corner of my mouth, his eyelashes brushing against my cheekbones.

"i don't even care." luke looped his hands onto my hips and moved to kiss down to my neck, just above my collarbones. "my crush is giving me an opportunity to kiss her and i'm taking it." i blushed, of fucking course. he began to suck on my skin and leave a mark upon my sweet spot. then i saw ashton and annabelle coming through the lobby through the window and squeezed luke's hip. "what maely? i'm trying to brand you."

i giggled at his joke and whispered in his ear that ash was coming. he subtly glanced at the door and i was distracted by a dead leaf floating by when he smashed his lips onto mine, immediately pushing his tongue past my lips and massaging my own tongue with his. i reached up and wrapped my wet arms around his neck and closed my eyes, pushing my body against luke's. he moaned against my lips and mumbled something about me being really good at kissing before giggling, and i could smell his breathmints that i guess he still used. dork.

i pulled away for air and laughed at luke who was beat red, but he wasn't the only one. deciding i'd brave it out and sneak a peek at ashton, i saw he was red in the face from anger. annabelle was tugging on his arm to come in the water - did i mention she was wearing a gold thong bikini - until he finally complied and sat on the edge of the pool with her, dipping their legs in.

my back was being pushed against the wall and i wrapped my legs around luke's waist as he kissed me again, and god he was fucking great at it, too. he ground his hips into mine and i squeaked, making him laugh.

"that's disgusting, ashton, i'm glad we don't so that in public."

i tried not to grimace against luke's mouth at the sound of whorabelle's voice. who even invited her? wait, did she even know she was part of a contract? ha, stupid bitch. i brought my hands to luke's hair and tugged at the roots. he emitted a loud grumble against my mouth and we both giggled again. see, this is why i loved luke, because everything came natural and playfully with him.

and then i felt a large splash of water all over my dry torso. i gasped and pulled away, finding ashton now in the pool and looking absolutely pissed. he had his arms halfway up, and his hair was disheveled.

"dude, what the fuck?"

i tried to wipe off the water from my chest and stomach, but my hands were already wet. luke's eyes watched the action and he smirked.

ashton stepped closer to us, and i took in his angry expression. i didn't usually get that look when we were dating, so this was like a tourist attraction! "you know what the fuck," he growled and i raised my arms up in defense.

"wow, i'm so scared!" i cried before snorting and laughing loudly, scratching the back of my neck. "just leave me the fuck alone. go back to your stupid whore and play your little game with michael behind her back."

annabelle spoke up. "excuse me?"

i looked at her, unimpressed. "ew, go away, who was even talking to you?" i pushed and ashton was absolutely seething with anger, his fists clenched by his sides. "oh, ashton, she doesn't know? about the contr-"

a hand was placed over my mouth and i wasn't surprised when it was ashton's. my eyes looked at him innocently. "shut up before i fucking flip," he whispered. i took his wrist between my fingers and pushed it towards his side.

"i'm pretty sure i didn't say you could touch me," i shrugged and heard luke stifle a laugh from behind me. i reached back and took his hand, lacing our fingers together. "ashton, you better tell your whore the truth before she has a little temper tantrum."

he glared at me until he was red again and i giggled, backing into luke's chest. ashton took annabelle's hand and lead her over to the lounge chairs to get their towels then dragged her into the lobby to talk.

i giggled when luke just started kissing me again and hannah high-fived me.