The Deepest Rivers Always Flow in Silence

Senjin was Kyodai's cousin. Kyodai's father, Kazuokei, was the first born child of Uchiha Ran and Dai. He was the older brother of Uchiha Tokoji, Tajima, and Ryuu. Tokoji and Tajima were twins. Kazuokei was often sought out by his younger siblings and their children for advice. Dai, Kazuokei's father, joked about Kazuokei being a philosopher or strict Buddhist in another life. Kyodai believed this to be true, as her father had always had an easy and truthful explanation for everything, sounding very well educated all the while.

 Now, as Kyodai was practicing a fire ninjustu, she felt her cousin Madara's chraka come near. He was hesitating. Kyodai knew that he was going to ask her something. His chakra always wavered like that when he used to ask her father for advice. Kyodai stopped her practice and waited. After a few minutes of silence, Kyodai turned around and looked at him. She instantly understood.

 He was angry at the Senju for killing his older brother, he was angry at his brother for leaving him, he was worried that he wouldn't be able to take care of his four younger brothers, he was still in shock, people he was close to had actually died and were never coming back, he felt hate towards his uncle Ryuu for killing his favorite adult that wasn't his mother, and he was unsure how to deal with his emotions. Kyodai knew that only her father's words could help him. Kyodai wasn't her father. Her father was dead. 

Kyodai walked towards him and grasping his sides, slowly sat him down. He was more than half a head shorter than her, despite being older (only by a few days though). Kyodai sat next to him. They shared everything together, the sights, the noises, the smells, the feeling of everything they touched, the taste of cool air, their woes and worries, their secrets and emotions, their memories and joy. They shared everything in silence.