Virtue is not Knowing, but Doing

Kyodai loved her sons. Kyoto and Kagami. They were so small, precious, and bright. She wanted to protect them with all of her being. She wanted to raise them right. She wanted them to achieve their goals and be happy. She wanted them to never hurt. Kyodai's hate for the Senju had faded, and she was left unsure. She wanted the best for her sons, but she didn't know how or what to teach them. To be like Kazuokei, or Yuei. Kyodai would choose Kazuokei in the blink of an eye. It wasn't that simple though. Kazuokei had been respected, but that was a decade ago. Things had changed. But how would her boys survive if they didn't understand things like their grandfather? Kyodai knew how to father them, but not how to mother them. She had to do both. She begged any higher being to guide her children, to keep them pure, to make them strong, to keep them standing tall (well, once they could stand), to help them not scorn others and to cooperate, to give them safety, to bless them with the ability to see and seek out truth, and to keep them happy. Kyodai begged that she would be good enough for them. To be a good father and mother figure. She begged not to know, but to do.