If You Understand Everything, You've Been Misinformed

Standing behind Madara as he represents the Uchiha makes Kyodai's senses tingle. She can feel all of the chakra around her, Uchiha and Senju. She focuses on Kagami's chakra, a little lonesome, but still brighter than any other around her. That Hashirama had powerful chakra, but Kagami's was pure. She puts a hand on his shoulder. Kyodai had believed for most of her life that she knew the whole truth to the world. Now she is twenty-seven, and her son is going to have birthdays without his twin. The Senju weren't as disgusting as she had thought. Their clothes were just as lame though. Madara wasn't as hateful as he had been. The Uchiha were no longer fighting the Senju. She sees Madara and Hashirama shake hands and her world shatters. It is good that it shattered. Kyodai had always liked the truth, and now she thinks of the one she had ignored. To forgive and forget, to truly let go of her hate, and to only love, the path to peace. She thinks of her father, who had been so wise, and her belief that he knew everything. She realizes that Kazuokei did not know everything. He accepted everything. No one knows everything. But they can accept it. Kyodai puts down the kaleidoscope she had been looking at life through and sees it with her own eyes. It is a good change. Kagami leans into her touch. They are all smiling.

Well. It's still not over. I have too many quotes on my hands for it to be over. Btw, Mangekyou Sharingan literally means "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye". Yeah. That was unintentional. 

I do not own the Naruto series.