Not Seeing is a Flower

Madara lost another one of his brothers. Izuna was his only brother left. Kyodai thought that Madara didn't really hate the Senju with all of his being yet, that he was only just bitter. Stuck in his dreams of a future where all of his brothers were alive. One with no fighting. Beautiful. Peaceful. Impossible. Kyodai knew that it was impossible for there to be no fighting at all. Sure, Kyodai knew basic peace was possible, but there would still be fighting. Fighting to maintain the peace. Besides, Kyodai didn't think she really wanted peace anyways. Maybe when she was younger. Not now though. Kyodai enjoyed fighting, and she hated the Senju. She hated people from other clans who opposed her and her family. She didn't know how Madara kept his head out of reality for so long now. It was probably easier to deal with the pain that way. For him at least. Kyodai knew that if any one of her brothers died, she'd hate even more. But none of her eight brothers had died, and four of Madara's had. Kyodai was a little bit disappointed in Madara. If he could not truly hate the Senju, then the least he could do was hate, hate, and hate the clan leader and their uncle, Ryuu. He had purposefully gotten Madara's brothers killed after all. Madara needed hate. Kyodai herself was a prodigy, but so was Madara. In fact, Madara was a genius. With hate, Madara could go so, so far, farther than anyone else, but he refused to see it. He liked his dream world.