The Bamboo that Bends is Stronger than the Oak that Resists

Kyodai had seen the white haired man before. On the battlefield. His name was Tobirama. Hashirama's only brother. With Kyodai being joint leader of the Uchiha clan, and Tobirama as Hashirama's second-hand, interacting with the other was inevitable. He seemed to hate the Uchiha in a rather curious way. He feared them greatly, but he was always poking and prodding them. Quite counterproductive if you asked Kyodai.  No one liked to be poked and prodded. Tobirama seemed convinced that all Uchiha were bound to become evil, as a result of overactive emotions. How could he judge? He wasn't an Uchiha.

 Kyodai will admit, Tobirama was an intellectual. Seemingly a good teacher and company, for one who was not an Uchiha, that is. However, his distrust of her clan made Kyodai wary. Ever since Hashirama was voted as Hokage, Madara had nearly isolated himself, preferring to socialize with his hawks and occasionally Kyodai. Occasionally was stretching it. Kyodai feared what would happen if the tension between their two viewpoints came to light. It would be disastrous. 

Kagami was a life saver. Kyodai's little boy eased her worries. He was really a bright kid. Forward thinking too. The Academy was still new, and Kagami would be the second class to graduate at the end of the year. He would be assigned a (Kyodai loved the names) jounin-sensei when he became a genin. Tobirama was thinking of taking on students. Kyodai thought Kagami would like Tobirama. Tobirama would just have to deal. Besides, who could resist her small sun's shine? They would all just have to be flexible.