Life is for a Generation; a Good Name is Forever

Hashirama's funeral was held in the spring. The First Shinobi World War had broken out at last. Kyodai had seen how his granddaughter had cried. The title of Hokage had been passed on to Tobirama. Apparently he was still wary of the Uchiha. Her clan was confined and forced to serve as mostly a police force. Kyodai accepted this. Why let her brothers die in the war? Her son? Her family?

Kagami wasn't part of the police force, but he wasn't part of the war, either. He was in an escort team. That was good enough. Had she not raised him to be able to take care of himself? He was an adult now. He even had a wife. Not that her brothers weren't adults, they had been for a long time, but, then again, they weren't married. Someone had to take care of them. Besides, with their experience with mischief and pranking, they new all of the tricks to covering and finding tracks. They were all perfect for the job. Reverse pranking? They loved it. 

When Hashirama's funeral was held, Kyodai heard people whispering. God of Shinobi. For such a fool, it was oddly fitting. That was a name that would truly last forever. He deserved it. If, as a child, Madara could suck up his overflowing pride and admit Hashirama was stronger, he had to have been astounding. And he still was.