Action Without Vision is a Nightmare

Kyodai was mainly a combatant ninja, but she excelled at lying and spreading rumors. She was given a mission to bring down a new village. A village made from the Hyuuga and Uzumaki clans forming a pact. The Uzumaki clan lived on an island surrounded by whirlpools with many other minor clans. They had a nation of ninja, however small it may be. The Hyuuga clan was the largest clan of the Elemental Nations. Nobody messed with them. They were too strong. The Uzumaki had devastating sealing knowledge. A village and a commonwealth between the two clans could be disastrous for outsiders. 

Now, as Kyodai walked the paved road towards a crowded tavern, as one could always count on those, two children, one with vibrant red hair and the other with startling white eyes, bumped into her. They quickly apologized and ran off together. Kyodai was confused. The Uzumaki and Hyuuga getting along so well was surprising to say the least. The Uzumaki were known to mostly have cool heads and odd manners, while the Hyuuga were extremely open about everything, to the point it was down right disturbing. Kyodai could see Madara's dream before her. She didn't like the feeling of doubt in her gut.

She came across an important looking tipsy man with red hair. She made him feel, see, taste, hear, smell, and believe the lies she told him. It was no genjutsu. Just pure power of suggestion and Kyodai's great gift of sharing. She hinted at things to young children, making them run to their parents. 

She spent a week there, in Shiroshio. What a name. White salt. She murdered a child a year older than her to help things along. Kidnapped teenagers and left their bodies in the forest. Set a building on fire. Everything should add up. It did. The Uzumaki and Hyuuga commonwealth was no more. 

When Kyodai returned to the Uchiha compound she sat in the woods and thought. Sure both clans were pretty powerful, enough to be feared, but they were also peaceful enough to almost nullify any fear. When Kyodai was in the village, it was like she was in a perfect daydream. Then she brought it down. For what though? Kyodai stopped thinking about it. She took action, and that was enough.

Okay, about the Hyuuga and Uzumaki temperaments, I'm just basing them off of what I know. Kushina and Naruto seem to be exceptions of the Uzumaki. Nagato  and Karin were not hyper like the two of them. It should be noted, that Kushina and Naruto's personality traits seem to be something that the were born with, as Naruto had an upbringing without any Uzushio culture, unlike Karin and Nagato who had their mothers. Kushina seems to share the trait of becoming loud and determined when rejected by those around them with Naruto. Kushina was already like this when she came to Konoha, suggesting that she was considered odd in Uzushio, and not well-liked among her peers. Mito seemed to be very well mannered in a standoffish way. Now, the Hyuuga have the Byakugan, which can see through walls, and if they weren't comfortable with being constantly watched by their family, they would have gone crazy. Plus, genin Neji seems to think Naruto is stupid for not knowing about his curse mark, meaning that they didn't really hoard secrets and believe most aspects of their life is just common knowledge. Well, that's it for today.

I do not own the Naruto series.