Vision Without Action is a Daydream

It had been a year since Madara's twin brothers died. Exactly a year. Madara had seemed to finally realize that his brothers were never going to come back. He awoke his passive Sharingan on their anniversary. Kyodai was proud of him. He could kill others without hesitation now. 

Madara's brothers were exactly alike. No one could tell them apart, not their father, not their mother, not their brothers. Not even themselves. Zyunzi and Zyunichi responded to both names. They were basically the same person. They even thought they were the same person. They were known as Zyun. They were born together, lived together, died together, and were buried together.

...

Two years passed since Madara's twin brothers died. Exactly two years. He said he was going out of the compound to practice his shurikenjutsu. He did this often. One day he came back looking at peace. Kyodai thought that he finally mastered shurikenjutsu. She left him be.  

Madara seemed to become happier. Kyodai asked him why. He didn't answer. Kyodai saw that empathetic boy who wished for peace again. He had met someone. That was obvious to Kyodai. Kyodai pulled Izuna aside after he had finished training with Madara. She asked him if he knew what Madara did at the river. Izuna didn't know. It was concerning.

Madara spoke to Kyodai about peace. He hadn't done that for years. Kyodai saw that he was dreaming again. She couldn't break Madara's dream of peace. It would break him. So she spoke to her uncle Tajima about Madara's behavior. Let him break his son. 

OH MY GOODNESS! I just realized that Kishimoto had to give Sasuke magical eyeball  hacks to perform a basic replacement justu. WTF!?

I do not own the Naruto series.