The Smallest Good Deed is Better than the Grandest Good Intention

Madara was a fool. A cunning, genius of a fool. Leaving the village for one of his conspiracy theories? FOOL! Coming back only to attack? A selfish, self-reliant, self-centered, fool. Madara had come back to destroy his old dream to make room for his new one. That stupid, leftover, useless byproduct! Yes, Kyodai was mad. Angry. Now she had to evacuate the village. This village had been Madara's dream! Not hers! And he wanted to destroy it? For what? Kyodai knew what for. Her anger dissipated some. For true world peace. Madara may have been a fool, but he still had ideals and morals, however skewed they were. But is not the path to Hell paved with good intentions? Kyodai spotted Mito heading towards the battle between Madara and Hashirama. Kyodai was about to make her evacuate, but she remembered who Mito was. An onmyoji, skilled, talented, and experienced. If anyone could help stop Madara's Kyuubi, it would be her. When Kyodai picks up various children and balances them on her body, she abruptly remembers a thought of hers from years ago. Maybe, just maybe, things for my family could get better? Apparently not. Kyodai knew things would only get worse. But that would not stop her from living. 

Hi. Sorry for the wait, but I just had no inspiration whatsoever. So, an onmyoji is what I picture Uzumakis as. They were skilled with fuinjutsu, the art of sealing, which can be seen throughout the Naruto series. Now, an onmyoji is someone who practices onmyodo, which in real life is traditional Japanese esoteric cosmology, a mixture of occultism and natural science based off of the Chinese philosophies of the five elements, and yin and yang. In simpler terms, the art of divination, astronomy, calender-making, and time-reckoning. In actual history, onmyoji were said to protect the capital [Japan's] and summon shikigami, a sort of spirit or ghost. I noticed a parallel between fuinjutsu and other onmyoji techniques, and decided to have the Uzumaki be an onmyoji clan. You know how people who do self-inserts describe fuinjutsu as just a bunch of complicated math? Yeah, no. If you can look at the seals in Naruto and decide that they look like advanced geometry and trigonometry, please improve your observational skills. 

As always, I do not own the Naruto series.