One Who Smiles Rather than Rages is Always the Stronger

When Hashirama and Mito returned, news of Madara's death came with them. Apparently Tobirama headed off to dispose of his body. Kyodai knew Tobirama would not do so. It would have been a waste. Kyodai thinks Madara knew this too. Perhaps Madara would survive. Perhaps not. He had lost though. That was for sure. He had been blinded by rage and blood lust. Caught from his backside, a place he once boasted no one could sneak upon without him knowing. How arrogant. Now Madara's Kyuubi was sealed in Mito. Kyodai could only feel some sort of exasperated guilt. For Mito. Madara. For the village. The Uchiha. For Hashirama. Izuna. She was emotionally spent. Physically too. Children were scared of her height.

Only a month after Madara's death, Kagami graduated from the Academy. Tobirama did not take him on as a genin. At first. The newer shinobi villages were getting restless. Demanding Bijuu in trade for peace. Hashirama gave in. Tobirama was speculative, and agreed to teach Kagami along with two others in addition to his original team. Kyodai knew a war would break out soon. Still, as long as Konoha kept to her principles, the village would survive. The Will of Fire.