Child of a Frog is a Frog

Uchiha Kyodai is her father's and mother's child, whether she likes it or not. She experiences many truths in the way her father did, through touch, taste, smell, sight, sound, and thought, but she is not her father. 

She is quiet and fierce like her mother, looking boldly at truths and defiantly refusing to be controlled by anything other than her conscious. She looks like her father, with broad shoulders, a great height (for her young age), closely cut curly hair, and a pretty-boy face. 

She sees the same things as her father had, but she is looking at them through a kaleidoscope. She shares many expressions with her mother, though it is odd to see them on her, with her father's face. 

She has her mother's eye shape, like slivered almonds. She has her mother's large hands and feet, with strong arms and legs. She has a nice appearance, like both her mother has and her father had, and she knows she might have been beautiful or even handsome, if not for her jarring eyes. 

Her eyes are a striking contrast of coal black and pale green. Kyodai has idly noted that one eye is dark and gloomy like her mother, and the other is light and almost cheerful, like her father.

Kyodai is her parents' child, like all children must be, for what is a child's first guider in life, if not their parents? Some may say an aunt, an uncle, a grandmother, a grandfather, a sister, a brother, a cousin, or a person of no blood relation. But when it comes to who your parents are, blood is of little importance, for if they were your first guiders in life, they are your true parents.

I do not claim to own the Naruto series