Be Not Afraid of Going Slowly. Be afraid of Standing Still.

The years seemed to drag on. War was on the horizon. Hashirama may have called it peaceful, but Kyodai knew him to be naive. Tobirama knew this too. Kagami grew up nicely. He was a bit short though. Around thirty-nine centimeters shorter than his mother. Well. He was seventeen. He had time to grow. Mito's son already had a daughter of his own. The whole world seemed to move so fast. To everyone other than Kyodai. War was nearing, and she wished it was not so. She thirsted for the peace to last but became restless in the mundaneness of her current life happenings. 

Kyodai remembers how it had used to be easy to convince Madara and Izuna of simple truths. Kyodai didn't have to convince Tobirama, they were in the same page. Hashirama was a whole other story. The man was very stubborn and delusional. He reminded her of Madara in that way. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Unless the situation was serious. Which it was. Kyodai knew that the slowness of it all was actually a good thing. She was, no matter what it seemed like, not scared. 

Time will always go on, and she will move with it. She was happy she got to spend this time with her son, really, she was, but things were boring. There once had been a time when Kyodai enjoyed fighting, and it had never really left. Kyodai liked peace a lot, but the thrill of fighting was something else entirely. It couldn't be compared to peace. 

She knew she could never be her father, despite how much effort she put into caring. Kyodai was Kyodai, just as Kazuokei was Kazuokei, as Kagami was Kagami, as Kyoto was Kyoto, as Tobirama was Tobirama, as Mito was Mito, as Hashirama was Hashirama, and as time is time. Kyodai was glad that, at the very least, time wasn't standing still.

Hi. I haven't updated in a while. Sorry. I've been busy with school. Just so you know, there will only be a handful of chapters left until the end of this story. Please tell me your opinions on anything in this narrative. It's supposed to be a piece up for criticism to improve my writing skills. Thank you for reading this far!

I do not own the Naruto series.