#6YearsWithEXO

Happy 6th Year Anniversary my precious Kings! Thank you for entering and making my life so wonderful and meaningful. Thank you for the lessons, words that motivates me. Thank you EXO for being here. I strive harder because I wanted to meet you. Beside from our God, to my Family, friends. EXO is the missing flavor who made my life tasty and delicious. EXO made my life euphoric, the boring Grade 8 student who just want to study and sleep, eat and study then study again is now a healthy person and already a graduated JHS Student with 3 medals and Certificates. I can't imagine my life without EXO. Maybe it could be so boring as ever. Or maybe so plain like it was before. Thank you for motivating me. I love you guys. Because EXO is not just the talented, humble, great, handsome, beautiful and strong group. Maybe they are not complete, or maybe Lay is not there with them. But EXO is the most loving group I have known. EXO in the camera is the real EXO. And never in my life I would doubt who they are. Thank you for the 6 Years, Im just a fan came from 2015 but it feels like Im with them since 2012. 2 years and nine months of being with them. And still counting. Thank You and I love you.

#6YearsWithEXO 💕

NAIIYAK AKO GUYS. SOBRANG MAHAL KO EXO LIKE WAAAHHHHH