Kim Jongin

Let's all have a minute of silence for the soul of beloved father of our Kim Jongin

Kim Jongin is one of the best person I have known in my whole life. I am in love with him so much. He is my bias wrecker who is also the reason why I sometimes forgot that my UB is Oh Sehun. Kai is so pond with his father, the fact that he is the big reason why Kai successfully entered SM Ent. He's Jongin's #1 supporter now and then. Jongin's best friend and brother who is always there to love him and to show his big support for his loving son. And now, he's gone. Kai, we're always here for you, don't ever think that you're alone. Your brothers is there, your relatives, I and your fans, eris. EXO. We're in love with you. You inspires us, you deserve love. We're so proud of you. And your father is surely proud of you too. Im a crying mess now. I can't stop myself crying. I can feel the pain. If I could just hug you right now. If you could just read this. Im so worried. Kai, your father loves you. From the very start he is there with you, happy what you are kicking of rn, he's so proud, I know that. Especially seeing you dancing to your success and you're always putting him with that. Multiple projects and stuffs. He will be having his beautiful slumber with a smile on his face. Because his son is so amazing and talented. It's hard losing someone you are so pond of, Im silently moving on here and upon knowing the news, I burst out into tears. I don't know his father personally but I can feel Kai's love and pain. Losing someone you love is more lethal than moving on to someone who can't love you back. Fighting, Kai! We're always here for you. I want to hug you and kiss your pain away but Im so far with you. I love you. And your father do love you too. I'll just send my virtual hugs and kisses for you.

××××

I won't updating crush rn. Maybe tomorrow. I can't write another chapter with this sad emotion. Im sorry guys. Im so broken rn. And Im so emotional. Sorry. Im so sorry. I just want to cry my heart out. It hurts. And my heart is aching especially Kai is my wallpaper.