Chapter 3

Harry: Sophia... Wait

I stop in my tracks. I still don't look at him because of how embarrassed I am.

Harry: Look, I'm very, very sorry about what I told you. I honestly didn't think that you would freak out like that.

Sophia: It's ok. You were just trying to help.

Harry: And I didn't think that Quinn would slap you.

Sophia: Honestly, it's ok.

I turn to him and I'm crying a lot more now but I still flash a little smile.

Sophia: I knew she was going to do something physical, she always does.

Harry: What do you mean?

Sophia: Every time she drinks she finds a target to let her anger out on because of how it intoxicated she is.

Harry: Then why are you still friends with her?

Sophia: Because... We've been friends since we were seven and she's always had anger issues, I mean, why wouldn't she. Her parents got divorced when she was 10 and her little brother would've been six last month if her mom didn't have a miscarriage. She's going through a lot and I wasn't going to let her hurt herself or get into any trouble.

Harry: So, you wouldn't let her hurt herself but you'll let her hurt you? Sure, that makes perfect sense....Sophia... She could really hurt you.

Sophia: She already has! (we look deep into each others eyes now)

Harry: How?

Sophia: She has you... That's how.

As I walk off my porch he grabs my arm. I turned to him once again and we locked eyes. I can feel his hand touching my jaw as he inches closer, finally our lips touch and before I knew it he was kissing me. Two minutes pass and then I hear a shreak.

Quinn: Aaaaahhhhhh!

We break the kiss and I look at her with my simple "I'm sorry" face.

Harry: Quinn... I'm breaking up with you.

Quinn: What?!?! Why, I thought you loved me!

Harry: I did, but that was before I knew what you were doing to Sophia!

Quinn: So what, now you are going to date Sophia?

Harry: (short pause) Yeah... I guess I am.

Quinn: Why?

Harry: Because I know that she loves me for me and not for Harry Styles from One Direction.

I looked at him as he said that and all of a sudden all of my tears stopped. He stared down at me and I leaned up and kissed him. The kiss deepened and Quinn screatched. As drunk as she was she was able to run out of the house, and halfway down the driveway she screamed "The movers will be by to get my things tomorrow!" "fine by us!" I screamed back. I hugged Harry as she stumbled out of sight and then I ran over to hug the rest of the guys too. And that was the last I saw of Quinn Simmons.